Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Khergit-Bow - Cannot be used on horseback
Hello,

Since the Khergits are a Horse-Archer Tribe i suggest that the Khergitbow should be usable on horse
Since the size of the bow should matter about the ability to use on horse, i think only the war- and longbow shouldnt be
allowed on horse.
Agree
Disagree
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
agree  - and because of the lack of horse archery shouldnt be a problem at all
As you (probably) can't see: A horse archer could solo pretty much every wave to the prince. Sure, it'd take a massive amount of time, but the HA could do it. Mobility of cavalry, range of an archer.. + if on a courser = Knights couldn't do shit.
[Image: wbM3H.png]
If any of the bows could be used on horseback this would be the most logical. But unfortunatly as Ember said:
(12-02-2012, 12:24 PM)Emberburn link Wrote: A horse archer could solo pretty much every wave to the prince.

So it is incredibly overpowered. I would suggest maybe forcing the horses to slow down when aiming with the bow and making it more unaccurate.
But the nomad bow is usable on horse
(12-02-2012, 12:24 PM)Emberburn link Wrote: As you (probably) can't see: A horse archer could solo pretty much every wave to the prince.
Of course , i can see it , but as you said
(12-02-2012, 12:24 PM)Emberburn link Wrote: ...a massive amount of time...
and you need a lot of skill and luck not to make a single mistake... and an empty server.By the way there are only 2 maps out there that are big enough  to have time to reload and heal before they get you ...
on higher waves are the nord archers more accurate you have to stay in motion -you waste more arrows - you have to reload and finally you  ...spend a massive amount of time.
and dont forget if you are watching a horse archer riding in circles for half an hour you can still vote him out
(12-02-2012, 08:04 PM)Caak link Wrote: and you need a lot of skill and luck not to make a single mistake... and an empty server.By the way there are only 2 maps out there that are big enough  to have time to reload and heal before they get you ...
on higher waves are the nord archers more accurate you have to stay in motion -you waste more arrows - you have to reload and finally you  ...spend a massive amount of time.
and dont forget if you are watching a horse archer riding in circles for half an hour you can still vote him out

I have personally seen it many times, I even was a horse archer when I first started playing. Skill level is not really that high and the time you speak of is none due to shrines. In hard mode you make up for shrine costs in a few kills and the same goes for higher wave kills on normal mode. And you can't votekick people in Nord Invasion either as this was heavily abused when it was available.

It's fixed in the next patch however, all ranged weapons except throwing weapons will be unusable on horseback. Horse archery is to overpowered in Nord Invasion due to how the bots work and it promotes a soloist gameplay we do not want here.

This topic has been discussed over and over and we won't change our decision on it. Closing this thread.