Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nordic Champion
The ability for a player to enter into a randomly selected nord.

Why?
How?

1 - I'll let some really old players of NI deal with that (if any are still kicking around)

2 - I'm afraid not

3 - Prince remains low on the drops and rewrds. Ragnar, not so low and Odin... well, wouldn't you like to know how you are rewarded by Odin now...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
First one sounds awesome like some 'community event'.
for the second one would it not be better to do it as an event with an admin commanding them? If any player can do it people would just boost exp and legendaries.
(27-05-2013, 09:39 PM)Leturoa link Wrote:for the second one would it not be better to do it as an event with an admin commanding them? If any player can do it people would just boost exp and legendaries.
Perhaps but would people abuse the system like that if they received more gold and exp if they didnt?
(27-05-2013, 09:44 PM)Adelade link Wrote:[quote author=Leturoa link=topic=13694.msg110712#msg110712 date=1369690779]
for the second one would it not be better to do it as an event with an admin commanding them? If any player can do it people would just boost exp and legendaries.
Perhaps but would people abuse the system like that if they received more gold and exp if they didnt?
[/quote]
More than likely
(27-05-2013, 09:44 PM)Adelade link Wrote:[quote author=Leturoa link=topic=13694.msg110712#msg110712 date=1369690779]
[/quote]
And how might the developers do that?
Mighty_Vdude - Level 52 - Halberdier
Mighty_Vdu - Level 44 - Commando/Crossbowman
Mighty_Vdud - Level 39 - Sniper
Let me explain the idea a bit further, by nordic champion I meant by that one player is chosen at random from the beginning of the round and receive a large amount of xp for killing a player... Think of the player entering the zombies in left for dead. It would be fun. The commander basically would be the same concept but he would be able to control the composition of the nords spawn and recieve gold and xp for killing a player
It's an idea, but still abusable.

E.g.

A friend gets commander;

He agrees to send the nords into a corner, where they can be picked off.
He gets a share of the loot.

Heck if controls were implemented identical to singleplayer, he could send them in without their weapons out.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
We already had that idea in the Think Tank and it came to one final decision : Trolling will ruin it.

Why would you go to the shieldwall if you know you'll get killed. People will remain behind their invisible wall to troll, won't attack the shield wall or will be AFK.

That exact idea was brought up before and it didn't go too far, so I believe the same end will come to yours Sad