Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

ts.nordinvasion.com - Subdomain (Make Teamspeak more popular!)
I propose in order to make the Teamspeak more popular and memorable that we add a subdomain (ts.nordinvasion.org) pointing to the Teamspeak IP. (88.198.5.120:9990)

This will make it more memorable for people who don't have the IP in their bookmarks and can also be added to welcome messages on servers to try and get people together and working as a team!

Comments?
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
That only works for the default TS port apparently and I *cough* have another TS server running on the default port. *cough*  :Smile
PS, they can just simply look IP from any forum page.  Wink
(13-02-2012, 06:59 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:That only works for the default TS port apparently and I *cough* have another TS server running on the default port. *cough*  :Smile

It would still work as long as people have the correct port number entered, or they might stumble into the wrong TS by mistake xD

(13-02-2012, 08:36 AM)Hande link Wrote:PS, they can just simply look IP from any forum page.  Wink

Of course, but the people I am targeting are those who play in the servers without perhaps being very active on the forums and may still come into the teamspeak if they see a simple URL in the welcome message of a server.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]