Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Questing changes
These are some good ideas Usain. I do disagree with FP decay, but I do think having a penalty for failing certain quests should apply. I've also heard some people talk about requesting the mod to add quests that reward people for doing support tasks, instead of just kills, since that is too individualistic and neglects the important team aspect of the game. They wanted quests that would reward things such as healing players, barricades, and shielding, etc. I agree that it would be interesting to implement rewards for doing tasks other than simply killing Nords, but having players being rewarded for healing or placing cades wouldn't really work.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
I know this topic is  graveyard but  I would like to support the idea . Questing is rather mindless activity now , You just accepting them all and then you  dont actually care when they gonna get completed , not waiting for it with anticipation . Change in it would involve more planning , like "can I complete the quest in given time" , "I am up to it at all ". and so forth . Rewarding for long haul quests are embarrassing it should be something really huge . I mean Im playin Ni several years and i didnt complete quests like "In the long haul I ,II" or "Legacy of hero" even once, but  when I look at the reward for them , well there is nothing to wait actually.
Questing is nice I love it  but it needs to make a difference for the player.
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(08-06-2014, 04:57 PM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote:I know this topic is  graveyard but  I would like to support the idea . Questing is rather mindless activity now , You just accepting them all and then you  dont actually care when they gonna get completed , not waiting for it with anticipation . Change in it would involve more planning , like "can I complete the quest in given time" , "I am up to it at all ". and so forth . Rewarding for long haul quests are embarrassing it should be something really huge . I mean Im playin Ni several years and i didnt complete quests like "In the long haul I ,II" or "Legacy of hero" even once, but  when I look at the reward for them , well there is nothing to wait actually.
Questing is nice I love it  but it needs to make a difference for the player.
I agree with how there needs I be bigger rewards, especially for quests like in it for the long haul. Quests will continue to be accepted and payed no mind to when there is such a small reward compared to how long it takes to complete.