Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Referral Code Question
Could someone please explain how this works? I don't understand it because when i use the link it just takes me to the about page.
I'm not too sure on the technical side of how it works specifically. But essentially.

1. Someone clicks the link. (I will assume their IP is logged or something similar, but I'm not sure)
2. They download the mod and create an account
3. You get money and XP for them downloading it after using your referral link
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
It depends on whether or not they actually make an account after using the same browser to open the link with the referral code.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(13-02-2012, 01:28 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:It depends on whether or not they actually make an account after using the same browser to open the link with the referral code.

In that case it might be done via a cookie then.

[Image: cookie_24.png]
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Oh i get it now Big Grin Thanks for the help.
I've brought a few friends into NI, and they've brought a few friends. The referral code only seems to work if the person's *very first* time visiting the Nord Invasion website is through your referral link, and they register shortly after. For example, times when we sent our friends to www.nordinvasion.com to check out the mod, they look at it, decide they like it and want to try it out, and then we send them our referral link which they then register through, we didn't get a referral reward. However if the very first link we sent a friend was the referral link to check out the mod, which they then register through, we then got the reward immediately after he registered.