Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

we need a horse slot
i think we need a horse slot now you put your horse in support slot but now cant horses use a medic box so that is why i think we need a horse slot
or we could always give cav the boot? Just one of my fancies. However, if that is not an option, by all means i think adding a horse slot would be necessary. Although, i highly doubt there were ever cavalry medics... for addition to the game, +1. For realism -1
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
a horse slot would be good but why would a cav need a medic box in the first place when cav are there to keep the bots busy whilst the archers take them out and the inf pick off the unlucky bots that stray to far from the main horde

thats just my take on things
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(26-02-2012, 05:13 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: a horse slot would be good but why would a cav need a medic box in the first place when cav are there to keep the bots busy whilst the archers take them out and the inf pick off the unlucky bots that stray to far from the main horde

thats just my take on things

Mobile Healers/Mobile Resupply.
[Image: wbM3H.png]
(26-02-2012, 03:34 PM)MR_Toast link Wrote: i think we need a horse slot now you put your horse in support slot but now cant horses use a medic box so that is why i think we need a horse slot
Everyone says this. Yes you can. Put a horse in support slot, put med box in weapon slots. You can put medic boxes in any slot...
what about barricades? I cant put it in weapon slotSad
A bit off topic: I'd like cavalry to be able to deploy medic boxes (while on horse) if in any way possible Big Grin
The support slot was added to balance the game away from cavalry based characters. Surely adding a horse slot in addition to the support slot would then unbalance it once more.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
A horse slot would be nice for a very simple reason, I play pure cav and when a map such as Swadian City or town comes up I wouldnt mind having a support item to offer my team mates other then parking my horse infront of a sheild wall or just tryign to bash enemies with my pole arm. So prehaps just letting us take depobale barricades? Im not sure what would be balanced and work but I do think some more thought on this topic would be nice.
There is no such thing as innocence only degrees of guilt.