Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary weapons
I'm thinking that if your level 39+ you should still be able to getlegendary weapons on normal mode or atleast make it possible to get all the legendary weapons on hard mode. I find it frustrating that the only way I can get a fiendish bow now is that I have to buy one and I have no chance of getting it as a drop.

Not sure if this was going to be implemented anyway or not but yeah this is just what I think.
I feel much the same. I have no real desire to level an alt but if I want to get a sunpike it seems the only way. (Buying one would cost 1m+ and im sure finding someone to sell one is 5x more rare than finding one)
You can get Weapon Drops from killing things in this game?
Only certain things like sword sisters, steppe riders, warlords etc for the legendary ones anyway
(14-02-2012, 02:27 PM)Leglonglas link Wrote: Only certain things like sword sisters, steppe riders, warlords etc for the legendary ones anyway
and u get one handed axes from brutes  Tongue
Poor new player i can understand your desire but maybe the developer dont want that everybody has a legendary weapon. You can see there are some new crafting weapons. And they get stronger and stronger. For example there are good alternatives for the obsidian axe since some weeks.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(14-02-2012, 05:23 PM)OneEyE link Wrote:
What do u consider as a new player?
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I would say, somebody who dont was max. lvl till patch 0.3  :o
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
English please?  :-\

i think what you said is 'someone who did not max their level until patch .3? >Sad
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
yes you got it. It was not easy but easier to got one until this patch. Some reasons was more high lvl player, better maps to defend and so on. But well now you have to deal with it, thats progress  :o
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day