Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Winged great helm (Zweihander helm)?
Is it possible to get in this game? My end-game goal is to have the (Armor-wise) gear set that Zweihanders have.
You will have the plate armor, as knight or commando, but for the helm i never saw one and never heard that players could have it (i may be wrong).

I guess you will have to found another end-goal or flood the dev on pm and irc to have it Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I have heard some rumours that winged great helm is knight only; but i haven't been able to confirm or bust that rumours.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Well, everyone and their step-dad has the normal Great Helm. The Winged Great Helm looks awesome and, at least it's original. I love the plate armor, but everyone has it as well. If I at least could get a different helm, I'd be sort of unique. In any case, I do appreciate the fast responses, even though an official confirmation has not been made yet.
u could just try to replace winged great helms with great helms meshes  ;D
that way u could wear winged great helm =P in a way
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
You mean this helm???
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(14-02-2012, 05:35 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: u could just try to replace winged great helms with great helms meshes  ;D
that way u could wear winged great helm =P in a way

But then everyone would have that helm.  :-\

And yes, indeed that one.
Well you see its ingame available. For further information we need a admin  :o
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
i remember when i just registered in the game i saw this helm in a marketplace, and it's price was about 80k.
54N1T4R1UM
(14-02-2012, 06:34 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Well you see its ingame available. For further information we need a admin  :o

That is King_of_Swadia wearing the helmet, in other words: Jez. I am sure that his Sword of Kings and his mount are not lotable, but not completely sure about the helmet...
Oh and, I am knight, and the best buyable helmet we've got has 40 head armor, winged great helmet is way out of our league :p