Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

shooting speed
how can increase shooting speed ? only spend on ranged ? or depend on level ?
(31-05-2013, 07:33 PM)tayfulas link Wrote:how can increase shooting speed ? only spend on ranged ? or depend on level ?

The speed is based on your archery profency and your bow.
Wusel @ Omnia
2 types of speed with a bow.

Speed - Weapon proficiency increases

Shoot speed - Powerdraw increases

Speed is how fast you can fire the bow
Shoot speed is how fast the arrow travels.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
only depends on archers (max 245 ?) and bow speed ? some players so fast as mine equipment,after last class what can be happened,with which class continue ?
To get the fastest speed you have to be Sniper and choose Warden as your hero class after this.
With this setting you have 7 Power Draw and 300 Archery.

Spending Assist XP on Ranged does not have any effect as far as I know.
Well another way even though it helps very slightly is wearing light equipment. Heavy equipment slows down all forms of ranged.
(01-06-2013, 12:20 PM)Triari link Wrote:To get the fastest speed you have to be Sniper and choose Warden as your hero class after this.

I am confused about of spending xp on ranged,2-3 weeks ago one player said me,had 900k ranged,and he was shooting very fast with war bow Sad
(27-07-2013, 05:22 PM)HoT_Kakolukia link Wrote:[quote author=Triari link=topic=14050.msg113095#msg113095 date=1370089213]
To get the fastest speed you have to be Sniper and choose Warden as your hero class after this.

I am confused about of spending xp on ranged,2-3 weeks ago one player said me,had 900k ranged,and he was shooting very fast with war bow Sad
[/quote]

The amount of EXP put in ranged doesn't add anything to a higher shooting speed. Shooting speed is based only on strength (which is capped at 30, which you get at around 80k Melee exp), wpf, and the bow's base speed. Maybe powerdraw adds to the speed, but I don't think so.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
thanks very much for informations guys