Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mercenaries
I see about a dozen regular Mercenaries players in this mod every other day Tongue
(15-12-2011, 12:48 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I see about a dozen regular Mercenaries players in this mod every other day Tongue
I never played. I was never interested due to it's latency and due to the VERY SMALL community. Plus I usaly just stick to cRPG with this as an acception (and now is my main mod)
Then why are you posting here :O
Quote:bleh, crpg :|

Quote:Shoo, crpg and their animations suck.

Sorry Gol Tongue

i have played crpg, he hasn't played mercenaries, gg gwal :3
Oh like that, then nvm :#
(15-12-2011, 12:46 PM)Leesin link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=117.msg3228#msg3228 date=1323952544]
u med brough?

I rarely see people complaining about that nowadays, and the ones that do (when pared with insulting) get a warning/mute from an admin (I use 30 minute mutes nowadays as a warning, much more effective). If some were trying to kill you, you should have reported them and they will get either a warning if that is their first time or a temporary/permanent ban. But yeah sometimes the community can be a bitch, that still doesn't mean Mercenaries isn't a good mod.

And I've often played against people in the duel server, it's especially cool for requests to test your mettle against each other.

The mod is technically good yes, but the community which seems to be made up of mostly 14 year old "honourable internet knights" is what ruined it for me personally. Maybe your experience differs but everytime I played there would be multiple people endlessly bitching about one thing or another even though I had broken no rules.
[/quote]

The dreaded competitive spirit of competitive games, that's why I moved to Nord Invasion.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Yea people do tend to bitch about duels...about a month ago we finally had that spirit out of Mercenaries, but with Skyrim and this mod the admins haven't been able to correct them very much it appears Tongue time to head back in with the mutemace....
(14-12-2011, 09:00 PM)Golradir link Wrote: You just joined his house cuz of the money, you naaab. He never plays le mod.

Lately I've been playing a lot maybe 8 hours a day..
It's just that my pc was in bad shape so I couldn't play.
I am a retired mercenaries player =D MasterPaladin Big Grin
left due to that Skytime monster >Sad and all the other trolls