Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Deluge [M] - Warband Latest version
I recently found this mod and am loving it so far. It is a Polish made mod, but don't worry it is in English. It takes place in the 15th-16th century and is in some ways similar to NordInvasion. It is also completely Multiplayer

The Factions are:

Ottoman Empire
Crimean Khanate
Cossacks
Commonwealth (Poland really, says Lithuania as well, but seems all Polish to me)
Sweden
Tatars

I may have merged or confused some, but I think theres about 6-8 factions.

They have working cannons, can dig dirt walls, and set up on some maps wheeled wooden walls (with a window to shoot through)

The style I have seen are Team Deathmatch, Siege, and Invasion. The latter being much like NordInvasion.

There is no healing in this game as well as limited resupply (every respawn round which is every 4)

Generally each faction has:

Infantry
Common horseman
Middle Horseman
High Horseman
Sniper class
Melee/Ranged class
Engineer

Engineers and some infantry, such as pikemen can use a shovel to build dirt walls. No cost or resources acquired. Must be in a soil acceptable level ... so no building dirt walls in a castle hallways for instance.

Each factions seems to have specialties, not so much unique to them, but a bit more ...

Ottoman - Lots of archers
Crimean Khanate - Horsemen
Cossacks - Melee fighting
Commonwealth - Winged hussars
Sweden - Pikemen and musketeers
Tatars - I think at this point I may have split Ottoman or Crimea up ... one of them is something  - Tatars

M&B link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...130.0.html
Mod site: http://thedeluge.net (seems to be down at time of posting)

I saw someone with a GOTS tag so maybe some here have heard of the mod.
Yes, it's really awesome, although I don't see the similarities with NI ??? a lot of similarities with Vikingr though.
It's a great mod. Lot's of players.
Lot of mount & musket players.
A great feature is the invasion mode but also the battle or teamdeath match mode.

Apart from the invasion idea, it is totally not comparable with NI.
Yes it is good , but I think they stole the idea from MM .
What, muskets? I think they had that idea somewhere in the 16-17th century. Otherwise it's completely different.
My friend made me play "The Deluge" took me a while to wrapper it (actually required two warbands), but once I was able to do it it is a very professional mod love the cannons they are the best thing ever!

It is very annoying mod at the same time; the ottoman empire consists of fat people on horses with primitive weapons and rifles, this means that it is incredibly easy to get killed, and very hard to get kills.

Overall I would give it a 7/10 (gained 6 for the cannon hilarity, and the stupid names my friend and I decided to name ourselves)
(29-03-2012, 08:09 PM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: My friend made me play "The Deluge" took me a while to wrapper it (actually required two warbands), but once I was able to do it it is a very professional mod love the cannons they are the best thing ever!

It is very annoying mod at the same time; the ottoman empire consists of fat people on horses with primitive weapons and rifles, this means that it is incredibly easy to get killed, and very hard to get kills.

Overall I would give it a 7/10 (gained 6 for the cannon hilarity, and the stupid names my friend and I decided to name ourselves)

227th_GEN_PoopCannon_Cook reporting for duty!

I agree with the above statement.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.