Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

survival bonuses! that improve team play!
I feel that the swadian king should reward your ability to survive in battle and not die before the re-spawn waves which cost the swaidian army precious manpower and causing team members to pick up your share of the kills!

It would encourage people to stick as a team to make sure that they survive to get the bonusSmile and also make people try to survive longer!

bonuses i would suggest are as below but mods/devs can do what they like with them.

survive until first boss wave = 250 assist exp normal / 500 assist exp hard + 50 gold normal / 100 hard

survive until second boss wave = 400 assist exp normal / 800 assist exp hard + 125 gold normal / 175 gold hard

survive until third boss wave = 1000 assist exp normal / 2000 assist exp hard + 250 gold normal / 450 gold hard

survive until fourth boss wave = 1500 assist exp normal / 2500 assist exp hard + 400 gold normal / 750 gold hard

beat prince wave = 2500 assist exp normal / 5000 assist exp hard + 600 gold normal / 1200 hard

I feel that this would also help people work as a team in hard mode as currently people who act as a shield wall do not get any gold in the whole round in the map.

or if this system is not good enough for you how about a survival bonus that pays out depending on how many members of your team are left alive for example

survive until first boss wave = 15 assist exp per alive team member normal / 25 assist exp per alive team member hard + 50 gold normal / 100 hard

survive until second boss wave = 25 assist exp per alive team member normal / 45 assist exp per alive team member hard + 125 gold normal / 175 gold hard

survive until third boss wave = 45 assist exp per alive team member normal / 85 assist exp per alive team member hard + 250 gold normal / 450 gold hard

survive until fourth boss wave = 65 assist exp per alive team member normal / 105 assist exp per alive team member hard + 350 gold normal / 500 gold hard

beat prince wave = 85 assist exp per alive team member normal / 155 assist exp per alive team member hard + 600 gold normal / 1200 hard

just another idea i thought i would throw out there.....
Just one question; isn't the prince in fifth boss round; and in fourth is nord commander?
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(19-02-2012, 02:38 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:Just one question; isn't the prince in fifth boss round; and in fourth is nord commander?
#

douh! stop picking holes in my plans.... yes i forgot about that will change now  :'(
Sry; i was just trying to perfect your suggestion. :'(

PS:. I agree with your suggestion.

"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I like your idea, but how about ppl hiding to survive?
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(19-02-2012, 03:55 PM)Blondin link Wrote:I like your idea, but how about ppl hiding to survive?

i thought they might but all it takes is for the team to move there location and hiding guy goes bye bye! Smile
(19-02-2012, 03:58 PM)dirtydog351 link Wrote:[quote author=Blondin link=topic=1520.msg12914#msg12914 date=1329666939]

i thought they might but all it takes is for the team to move there location and hiding guy goes bye bye! Smile
[/quote]

Hmm... So for one guys all the team should move?
Btw if the guy is hiding how will you find him...?
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(19-02-2012, 04:24 PM)Blondin link Wrote:[quote author=dirtydog351 link=topic=1520.msg12915#msg12915 date=1329667112]
[quote author=Blondin link=topic=1520.msg12914#msg12914 date=1329666939]

[/quote]

Hmm... So for one guys all the team should move?
Btw if the guy is hiding how will you find him...?
[/quote]

No i was joking there will always be guys who hide behind others for easy assist exp that is the way it is currently. By the way there is not many places to hide in maps anyway unless you meant glitching? if they are glitching couldn't we just report them?

besides if they don't help they will die when they are the last one left or a assassin randomly goes for them... perhaps the devs could even make it so assassins only spawn with players that are by themselves??? that would be a nice surprise Wink
love it but maybe a tad too much for reward

and like your 'ssassin idea!
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
I like the first suggestion, it could be a little less maybe or a chance to get some materials. Like, if you survive Warlords, you have a chance to get some pieces of Metal or Wood or maybe an item such as Battle Axe.