Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.4 - Explosive Resurrection!
Its a shame that some individuals can't appreciate the order the work has been done. Although I am not around as much, I still read the forums here and there; It is disrespectful to demand the devs this and that. Considering NordInvasion has had a huge success and hits since the very first beginning, I believe what they are doing is correct.

ComradeTemuzu, when you submit your work to NordInvasion, you agree for your work to be edited and configured in a way to aid the community either balance wise or simply opinion wise. You cannot complain due to the fact that you submitted the scenes for such. Because your work is being edited or removed from the mod, it does not mean we do not respect your work and nor do we wish for you to stop creating such work for us. So we ask that you quit the tantrums and stop complaining when you are knocked down. Stand back up and create something better, your tantrums won't aid your progress within Taleworlds as a whole.

Makagulfazel, there is nothing more to add but, show some respect. The negative behaviour is not acceptable.

From this post onwards I would like simple comments and the arguments alongside the negative comments to be ceased. Personal message me if you wish to continue the conversation. If you have complaints then take them to this topic: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...524.0.html

I hope all is well.
Logics.

[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.3.4 - Explosive Resurrection! - by Logics - 20-02-2012, 02:17 PM