Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Complaints about patch 0.3.4
If you have any complaints or ill feelings about the patch, post and discuss it in this thread. Any other threads will be removed.

This is to keep the forums tidier for everyone to read and so that we might actually see your complaints.
Thx for the quick patch.

About the barricades.
I can only find one at the marketplace for 40k..... bit expensive for a teamwork tool....
Can´t find explosive barrels yet.

I fear these items (espcially the cades) will be rare at the battlefield. For the barrels this would make sense, but for the cading..

Cheers,
Quote:I can only find one at the marketplace for 40k..... bit expensive for a teamwork tool....
There is no wood on the market. Resource prices are exploded at the moment. If i would calculate it with the old prices it would cost ~ 18k
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(19-02-2012, 07:47 PM)IndiaQuinn link Wrote: Thx for the quick patch.

About the barricades.
I can only find one at the marketplace for 40k..... bit expensive for a teamwork tool....
Can´t find explosive barrels yet.

I fear these items (espcially the cades) will be rare at the battlefield. For the barrels this would make sense, but for the cading..

Cheers,
You got to remember that it's up to the players to make new support items. The patch hasn't been out even a day, it's likely that the alchemists haven't gotten around to making many of these things. Also there's only a handful of people who are level 50+, so exploding barrels and resurrection tomes will inevitably be scarce. As for complaints, I haven't played yet.
This always happens - I remember when small medic packs came about - people wanted 60K at first, then 30K, then 5K, now 1K. ;D

Demand of players is unreal - give it time I guess, it does require a good bit of wood.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Everyone respawns after a boss round anyway, so I would imagine that Resurrection Tomes would be rare. I mean, if you can carry a whole damn library of those things onto a battlefield (which is just plain ridiculous), why respawn after every boss wave anyway? Get a guy who can read fast (you know what I mean here), and everybody will pop right back up after they die and you'll just soar through to the Prince. And that kinda takes the challenge out of it, which is kind of the whole point of this gametype. Well, that and teamwork, of course.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
The top level support items are intentionally expensive and rare.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I think there are still too many bots spawning.
Played about 4 hours yesterday (mostly on servers with 10+ people on normal mode) and I never even saw the third boss wave (that with the warlords).
I'd like the polls for map change back. Yesterday I was waiting to join a server for hard mode but they were all stuck in ambush map and no one was playing.  :-\

I then joined the normal mode servers and discovered that's very difficult too. As Freland mentioned, I only saw the warlords once in over 1 hour play  :o
(21-02-2012, 09:40 AM)Freland link Wrote: I think there are still too many bots spawning.
Played about 4 hours yesterday (mostly on servers with 10+ people on normal mode) and I never even saw the third boss wave (that with the warlords).

I agree, mostly on Normal servers. Way more bots than before, even with just a small amount of players. I understand this is so that a person on his own won't be able to get the prince, so maybe set a certain amount for the first 5 players or so and then increase the amount of bots per players?