Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quests bugged
There are a few problems. The first is that my "problem ahead!" and "dead at the top" quests have the requirements met, but they're just doing nothing...I have 1/1 warlords and 20/20 knights, and 1/1 sergeants. I think the problem is that the quest requirements were lowered, but now my quests are broken.

The second problem is that my "in it for the long haul quest" is screwed up. I distinctly remember having 2500/2500 peasants, 1000/1000 serfs, and 600/750 intruders. Now the values are at 1110/2500, 623/1000, 222 / 750. What gives? The quest wasn't changed at all, but now suddenly those kills are missing.

I looked into my battle stats, and found that my total kills when added in the weapon type column was 16112. My total kills when adding the enemy type column was 15652. This doesn't account for all of the kills missing in the quest, but I also noticed that my top 3 troop types were Nord Prisoner (1108), Nord Peasant (1107), and Nord Veteran Soldier (1106). This seems suspicious to me. These values are all 1 apart from each other, which leads me to believe there may be a database error (well, duh). Furthermore, I am only level 43, and I haven't been keeping track, but I find it highly unlikely that I've killed 1106 Veteran soldiers already.

Edit: Player name is Brave_chicken
Edit: I just realized that this is definitely a bug. The quest says I've killed 1110 peasants, but my battle stats say only 1107.
Yeah, seems to have the same problem, atleast on "in it for the long haul quest", i had finish peasants and serfs (or almost) and i had like 640 intruders.

In fact, i took a look at battle stats, and it seems that everything was halfed.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
My "In it for the Long Haul" quest seems to actually be reducing in amount of kills. I've always felt that it took a suspicious amount of time to complete it (never completed it and I'm level 44 now) and I'm pretty damn sure the amount of Peasants killed for the quest was around 1600 before I started playing Hard Mode and now it's at 515. Nord Serfs and Nord Intruders are several hundred less as well.

My Battle Stats indicate the same amount, though. Checking it, there are a whole lot of other troops of which I'm pretty sure I've killed more than the recorded amount (which also showed higher earlier on). Hard Mode troops seem to be about right, though I can't say for sure. It could have something to do with the patches or respeccing maybe  ???