Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What are these objects for?
What are Needles, candles, Charcoals, etc for?

PS: where can i find Spurn Berries?
Those are material for crafting, you can find Spurn berries by foraging on map.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(19-02-2012, 10:48 PM)Blondin link Wrote: Those are material for crafting, you can find Spurn berries by foraging on map.

Thanks, Btw I've never seen a plant for foraging. How does it look like?

Asking about the needles cause (i'm an alchemist) it seems i don't need those objects to craft.
Don't need them up to level 12 anyway, but who knows what future patches might bring...

Plant looks like a plant with a few flowers attached. In Hidden Cave it's inside the cave to the wall opposite the shrine and on Swadian Town it's next to the shrine, behind a barricade. Don't know about the other maps since I'm not a big fan of the Farmville thing :Smile
(19-02-2012, 11:08 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Don't need them up to level 12 anyway, but who knows what future patches might bring...

Plant looks like a plant with a few flowers attached. In Hidden Cave it's inside the cave to the wall opposite the shrine and on Swadian Town it's next to the shrine, behind a barricade. Don't know about the other maps since I'm not a big fan of the Farmville thing :Smile

Thanks!
i'm lvl 16 btw

>Farmville WUT
Level 16 alchemist?
GOD that's where I can find them!!!!!!!

and lvl4 alchemist need them for pony!

hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
(19-02-2012, 11:11 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Level 16 alchemist?

Whoops. Level 4 alchemist. I need plants for poneys, but don't know what to do with needles.
I don't think you need them for Alchemist. Up to level 12 you only need Candles from the marketplace. I think Needles are for Armorsmiths only and and Grindstones for Blacksmith (don't know about Charcoal, maybe it's for both).