Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why off poll change map on EU_HARD
Why off poll change map on EU_HARD ?
Please dont do that Admins. Or the last indepentent high lvl Player will join one of the big clans with password locked server. The community will split more and more...  :-[
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
wish they would change it back, some of these maps are considerably harder to succeed on Sad
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
And thats the result!  :o
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Thanks you, dev's..
Correct, I had to join Normal servers due to hard mode inactivity yesterday eve  :-\
All european player are playing now on the US hard mode server. Because there is a map vote.  LOL  Tongue
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
admins i have to agree i believe it is a privilege that us vets should be able to pick which map we want Wink please don't force us to play un-popular (unplayable due to almost instant death) maps
I have to agree, maybe start choosing more people to become game admins/moderators to poll/change the maps, as most game admins are currently in those 'big houses with password locked servers.'

Or to just allow polling in general, which might be a better choice.
Auf Blut gebaut
(21-02-2012, 09:25 PM)Diablo link Wrote: I have to agree, maybe start choosing more people to become game admins/moderators to poll/change the maps, as most game admins are currently in those 'big houses with password locked servers.'

Or to just allow polling in general, which might be a better choice.

I understand you all and am sure we will discuss something, as for this quote, anyone and everyone is free to apply for an admin position if they feel they are capable of such a role. Simply PM Myself, Hande or CoWorm with a suitable form and description of your admin experience, also if you have been an admin in any other mod and we will see if you meet the requirements. Enjoy.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]