Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Suggestions (VERY INTELLIGENT :3)
1) What's one of the best points in NI? Diversity. Customization. And how does one custom his char and make it unique? EQUIPMENT! There are great mods with tons of fantastic armours and weapons: 2 of these are Vikingr and Floris Mod. So what? As some neckbeard once said, GENIUSES STEAL!  We should take all those objects and bring them into NI!

2) Fighting features. Vikingr mod has some awesome features concerning fighting:couching, couched walking, war shouts,horns and standards that heal and you make you stronger and, above all, secondary support spear mode, which allows you to hit an enemy with a spear from above a teammate shoulder. I think all these peculiarity would add dinamicity to the gameplay, expecially when your fighting hordes.

3) Atmosphere. NI is quite an apocalyptic mod: Swadia is going to fall, and hordes of norsemen are coming. So why shouldn't we play it in epic scenarios? NI's maps are GREAT, but i noticed that M&Mbattalion's got some amazing dark skies and grounds, which, added to the ruins, the fog and the hordes would be terrific. And don't forget the wonderful vikingr weapons I wrote about above.

4) Fire. I remember that in good old Mercenaries mod you could fire straw with torches. What about trapping nord scums in a hay and roast them? + other tricks like trapdoors, etc.

5) "Historical" legendary wepons, like Durlindana, Excalibur, Hrunting, Mjolnir, and Tolkien's books wepons, like Anduril, Narsil, Sting, Glamdring, etc.

6) I liked very much the previously discussed idea of companions. A group of companions that stick together could recieve a bonus (plus looking damn cool). This could generate a vaste world of fellowships, semi-legendary oldfag regiments, newbies that survive cause they heal each other, groups of rangers, oplites, heros, raiders of rohan or whatever, mariners (I'm starting masturbating), guards, sword sisters, looters, all related to Houses.

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]7) BEAR CAVALRY[/glow][/shadow]
(20-02-2012, 02:46 PM)CaradocMor link Wrote: [shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]7) BEAR CAVALRY[/glow][/shadow]

Make me a rigged model then.  Wink
I'm working my way through #5 already  8)

And when I say working I mean dishing out the work to people who can actually do it  Tongue
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Bear cav not bad
If u teach me make rigged model- i shall make it
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Quote:3) Atmosphere. NI is quite an apocalyptic mod: Swadia is going to fall, and hordes of norsemen are coming. So why shouldn't we play it in epic scenarios? NI's maps are GREAT, but i noticed that M&Mbattalion's got some amazing dark skies and grounds, which, added to the ruins, the fog and the hordes would be terrific.

This would actually be a very nice touch if the developers have the time and desire to do it in their own way.
(20-02-2012, 03:15 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: Bear cav not bad
If u teach me make rigged model- i shall make it

1) take a hoers

2)make it fat

3) cover in fur

4)apply fangs

5)????

6)bear!

Big Grin  (btw ,let's not make this a troll thread, let's discuss the relevant points)
+1, agree wit everything, make it happen

You forgot to say please...

(please)  ;D
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
im loving theis idea +1 (and i started masturbating as well you are not alone) i can just imagine it now

im mounted on a bear witha group of riders of rohan armed with excaliber we charge into battle setting fires to the hay on our way stop the nords coming from multiple spawns chargeing through a  cloudy dusk red sky

please please consider this on future additions
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(20-02-2012, 06:33 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: please please consider this on future additions

Make me a rigged bear model.  Wink
i have no idea how to but i am a quick learner and is willing to work hard so i will get strait on anyone want to give me a hand Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder