Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hardmode
If you want to solo the first few waves in hard mode, try steel sword + huscarl shield combo. As long as you don't get surrounded you can probably take the first wave. Of course, the point of hard mode is not soloing so you definitely won't get too far doing this.

As for drops, it'd be nice if hard mode had bone shards and wood dropped *hint hint*.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Hardmode was originally created due to the complaints about the easy mode being too... easy. Hence why we brought Hardmode in. However now we get complaints it is too hard. Easy mode is fairly easy and infact, when NordInvasion began, it was completed around 100 times a day. So it was changed alot to make it more of a challenge however we couldn't make it that hard due to the fact that beginners had to have there fun aswell. So when we created hard mode we designed it to be extremely difficult to add that challenge. So there is nothing to be done except gather your friends, a clan or something and attempt to dominate it. It will incourage team work and tactics due to it being a ''Awww, I can't rush and own''.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Hard mode is fine now. There are less archers than before, which is good. Maybe a bit less bots spawning at the same time. And I agree for the sticks... bots are pussies.
Yeah hardmode seems pretty good atm. I am getting very frustrated about being below level 12 crafting level though. More sticks and bones please Big Grin
Wood and Bone Dust is a oversight on our part and will be added to hard mode loot table on the same rate as  other low tier crafting materials.
Bone Dust? I think you mean Bone Shards Tongue
I think he means bone dust. At least I've seen it in the AH a time or two.
Start the game already!
bone shards can be crafted to bone dust. Worm may actually mean bone dust, kinda like cloth instead of old boots Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
so mixed glue will finally be  like leather pretty cheap Smile
I love teamwork, but it totally depends on the server population. I think it is not fair to expect everyone to have a bunch of clan buddies. My house (and its very active as the 1stEPI), virtually lost interest after the split in the community. Besides my personal life does not make me a good clan member. So when I want to play I go alone on hard servers often to find more solo players than teamplayers. As I am not earning lot of loot and want to have some feel of gaining something I go to the normal servers. At least I earn xp and money through the quests there.

The really good hardmode players are just very good players. But even the average player will reach commando level at some point. The hardcore hardmode players farm on hardcore as they did on normal, making them richer and richer. I have no problem with that, but it did not really change  much for them, but it makes ambitions for lesser high level players out of reach.

I respect the hard work by the devs, but I think the teamwork thing has gone too far, and it has become counter productive to some extend. Since hardmode I just started to play less and less. As this is beta, I hope it will change in the future.