Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

house specific weapons
i was thinking that the only way of showing your in a house is by using there banner and got to thinking bout haveing house specific weapons that only house members can use and cannot be sold just used as a symble of being associated with that house each house must supply there own rendition for there house weapon design and can be anything like sword/spear/two-hander and would relate to the house

all house weapons would be similer strengh and determined on the size and weight of the weapon the speed
the weapon should also be roughly an average weapon as not to stop people buying and selling better weapons on the AH

if anyone has anymore ideas or constructive critie then pleas go aheadĀ  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
you could make a house great sword, steel sword, and shield for commandos and for other lower tiers 2h sword etc... special warbow for archers and arrows and so on?
that could be cool, but why not just a special heraldic shield/armor?

this way it's not OP but distinct and won't need like 3 day of coding new wep and big strange thing ingame so it can work!
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
I'm thinking this would need too many custom items added to the game like our old customisable armour idea.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]