Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Where has the gold gone ?
I would like devs to tell us why they are willing to remove gold from the game.
New recipes require a lot of phoenix feathers, and accessing hero classes require 750k per character.
This is kinda absurd, since most players have a lot of items they can't trade for gold, they are accumulating items they can get rid of with difficulty. Economy has never known (as far as I know) such a bad time. You can't even trade an item for another with some balance in gold. This lack of gold is slowing everything.

This is also going to be difficult to use the new items ; there are many former items already and people are not going to craft the new 1h swords, for example, since there are many swadian hope already in the game ; it's not a big deal, but in the other hand, lack of gold doesn't help to gather mats for any recipe, since most of mat trades are done via AH.

Soon we won't be able to list mats in AH because we don't have the required 5% fee.
It was meant to slow down the constant inflation , the glitchers who got a lot of gold that was thrown in the auction hall and also to balance prices. Players will have to decide to go Hero or to get a phoenix feather. Check how much gold you make per day (just gold, not mats). Multiply that by the number of daily players, that's how much gold is earned daily. Trust me , count is high.
There is still a lot of gold in NI... A lot!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I'd rather have a lot of poor players because they have no money, than a lot of poor players because gold isn't worth shit.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(04-06-2013, 10:19 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:There is still a lot of gold in NI... A lot!

Winter just has 9/10th of it all in his vaults. I say we undercut him and use old boots as fiat.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(04-06-2013, 10:34 PM)Swadius link Wrote:[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=14326.msg114655#msg114655 date=1370384358]

Winter just has 9/10th of it all in his vaults. I say we undercut him and use old boots as fiat.
[/quote]
Sounds like a plan. When do we do it?
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(04-06-2013, 10:19 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:There is still a lot of gold in NI... A lot!

I must have got dozens of offers in the last few days from players meaning they "WTB" something, and in the end offering a more valuable item to ask for gold "to balance" Wink
Trading section suggests more players are looking for gold than ready to pay with gold. So who has the gold ? Winter + inactive players ?
(04-06-2013, 10:34 PM)Swadius link Wrote:[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=14326.msg114655#msg114655 date=1370384358]

[/quote]
Not true!  I dropped down to 8/10th because of hero classes Sad
Maybe we could implement a new gamemode, Infiltrate and Rob Winters castle!
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Quote:_KnightSimpleton link=topic=14326.msg114819#msg114819 date=1370420127]
Maybe we could implement a new gamemode, Infiltrate and Rob Winters castle!
Sure, but Wraiths shall be my chosen >: )