Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

house age requirements
Besides this whole " I am so mature" Thingy ( I am 28 and act like a 16 Year old ) , there are plenty of houses out there without an age limit, try cc e.g. .You won`t get your driver license as a 16 year old (at least in Germany) , even if you are smarter then Pythagoras. There are these age limitations to make sure (or at least try to make sure) you (All the people) have a certain amount of experience gathered in life and spiritual maturity gained. Also do not forget physical stuff like adolescence Smile.
We ignored this once, and now we have cookie (no offense mate, you are awesome Wink ).
Wusel @ Omnia
lol
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(05-06-2013, 06:44 AM)Legend link Wrote:Besides this whole " I am so mature" Thingy ( I am 28 and act like a 16 Year old ) , there are plenty of houses out there without an age limit, try cc e.g. .You won`t get your driver license as a 16 year old (at least in Germany) , even if you are smarter then Pythagoras. There are these age limitations to make sure (or at least try to make sure) you (All the people) have a certain amount of experience gathered in life and spiritual maturity gained. Also do not forget physical stuff like adolescence Smile.
We ignored this once, and now we have cookie (no offense mate, you are awesome Wink ).

You Give good advice
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
You have to be so old the cobwebs have appeared in your nether regions to join the Followers of Worm. Worm demands photographic proof.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(05-06-2013, 06:44 AM)Legend link Wrote:Besides this whole " I am so mature" Thingy ( I am 28 and act like a 16 Year old ) , there are plenty of houses out there without an age limit, try cc e.g. .You won`t get your driver license as a 16 year old (at least in Germany) , even if you are smarter then Pythagoras. There are these age limitations to make sure (or at least try to make sure) you (All the people) have a certain amount of experience gathered in life and spiritual maturity gained. Also do not forget physical stuff like adolescence Smile.
In america we get permit at 15 and license at 16. But most of the people dont even know how to drive...But yeah it would be annoying having a bunch of little kids on mics like on xbox.
As many people have said:

Age requirements try to ensure everyone in the clan are of a certain maturity level.

Different maturity levels have different priorities. So having everyone of a similar maturity, means you all have common ground -> easier for everyone to get a long and work together.

General assumption: maturity increases with age.
Which as you demonstrate yourself, and many others have; the rate varies between people.

The age requirement is just meant to turn away those, who would have been rejected anyway. (Maturity usually)
As you are proving, it only a hurdle to those who believe they are mature enough, but below the age.
So it isn't a bad method Smile

Another reason for the age requirement is the topic of conversation. It isn't always PG, or suitable for someone under 18 for example.

Without information to the contrary, people will just assume you have maturity level ~ your age.

Best bet is get involved (as said before), IRC, TS, events and general discussion on the forum (with this being a prime example Smile) )
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.