Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pretty please give high classes a tiny little bit of loot in normal mode
Hi,

To my great disappointment my sniper character doesn't get any loot in normal mode. I understand it wouldn't be fair if I would get hundreds of bent swords. But no more chance to obtain the obsidian axe?

I still love the mod, but I loved it even more when there was the excitement of 'maybe getting to the knights wave and getting the obsidian axe'. So could you pretty pretty please consider leaving everything the way it is, except that higher classes still can get 'rare' loot from commanders and princes and stuff?

Ofcourse I could go for loot in hard mode (but still no obsidian there), but the problem is I hardly got past second wave. Ofcourse some ultra-pro players will say the always get to 1000th wave on their own, but the reality is it almost never happens people get past second wave.
I support something like this as at the moment I have a heavy longbowman whose sole purpose is only to kill people who drop legendaries on normal. If you don't like the idea of high levels on normal maybe make some of the hard mode guys drop the normal mode legendaries too Wink
I agree perhaps make it so hard mode players can only get loot after wave 10 in normal?
Yeah, I'm not sure why 39+ characters don't get any loot on normal mode, it just encourages 39+ players to:

1) Have 39+ friends kill everything except enemies with desired legendaries.
2) Use 38- alts that exclusively kill enemies with desired legendary items and not spend assist exp on them.
3) Not play at all if nobody's on the hard servers, and there is no map voting option available.
4) Make twinked alts
5) Make twinked alts
6) Make twinked alts
[7...n]) Make twinked alts
Hardmode is much harder when we cant place Dep. shields in several rounds..
Ingame I hear a lot of level 39+ pp complaining about not getting loot in normal mode. Too bad they don't post here because I surely think it would get the developers attention if they did.
(26-02-2012, 06:42 AM)arno link Wrote: Ingame I hear a lot of level 39+ pp complaining about not getting loot in normal mode. Too bad they don't post here because I surely think it would get the developers attention if they did.

Ok; here we go. I complain about not getting loot in normal mode, because im only lvl 8 blacksmith and already lvl 40, so I cannot lvl up faster in blacksmith due to shortage of materials. I also got only 1 legendary which i didn't get by looting, so i have to play with my non 39+ characters on normal.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I agree with everything Yuri said,maybe reduce loot dropped by 25-50% for 39+players so it is fair for everyone,this would also help the Auction Hall with crafting materials.
Or only let them get loot for mobs at Warlord and above?
I agree, Loot on Normal would be nice.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]