Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

No Aussie Normal servers..... Bah Humbug!!
G'day all,

I bought Mount and Blade 4 days ago and a couple of friends and I found this mod and LOVE it.... love the whole idea and the way it's implemented. The team work aspect is what we really enjoy as there is not another mod for any game out there that I have found that promotes and encourages this anywhere as well as NI...

Unfortunately we logged in tonight our time... And no Normal AU server running at all, there's hard mode and Ragnarok. That's normally not a problem but this game is very bandwidth dependent and a ping of 280+ is unplayable unless we just sit back and suck up assist xp, which is not our style, that is not team work....

I suppose what we'd like to know is if there is any way to help add more Aussie servers?? and if so How?

Thanks for any help...

Yak
We are aware of this issue. We had a problem with the Ragnarok server disappearing, now it has happened to the Normal. We are working on it. It will be fixed soon.
(05-06-2013, 10:27 AM)Yakbait link Wrote:I suppose what we'd like to know is if there is any way to help add more Aussie servers?? and if so How?
Go stick your foot up Telstra's ass and slap them for crippling Australia's internet for the past 20 years
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(05-06-2013, 11:46 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:[quote author=Yakbait link=topic=14348.msg114862#msg114862 date=1370428040]
I suppose what we'd like to know is if there is any way to help add more Aussie servers?? and if so How?
Go stick your foot up Telstra's ass and slap them for crippling Australia's internet for the past 20 years
[/quote]

Rofl, too true.. too bloody true..
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Issue fixed. All three Australian servers working now. Re-add the normal server to favourites if you use them.
Hi fellas.

I see this is an old-ish thread but the Normal server is down again. Hard and Rag are both up, but yeah. Normal's down. Anything anyone can do about it?

EDIT: I see this forum might not use local time. In case it matters, AEST is 30/06/2013, 12pm.

EDIT: Man, I'm forgetful. The servers were fine at about 1:30am the night before.
All three servers are up and running fine for me? Can you check again?
Just checked, I can find the Hard and Rag AU servers, but not the Normal one. Like I said, I was playing on it just last night, so this kinda confuses me...