Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swords Unrelvealed?
Ok guys so i seen a WOrm Blade or a Worm sword or something at a players hand.

Any creater/admin could give us a hint from where?

And Btw what about hardcore players what can they get out of hardcore, while in normal mode its easier and you can get legendary great items.

If its not possible to get something better or the same as normal mode but harder drop, I say why am I even playing the mod at the first place, i love how hard mode is actually hard actually it give you a better challenge.

Peace Out,
Tameless.
Players lvl 39* (thanks Worm) or above cannot get any legendary loot from normal mode, in fact they cannot get any loot at all from normal mode.... that explains what you're wondering at Smile
It's actuall 39 you don't get loot any more, at 32 you can play hard mode.

Yes Worm Bane is a drop and drops both in normal and hard mode.

Hard mode has the same ammount of legendaries as normal mode if I recall right, all hard mode legendaries are better then their normal counter parts.
(22-02-2012, 07:53 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: It's actuall 39 you don't get loot any more, at 32 you can play hard mode.

Yes Worm Bane is a drop and drops both in normal and hard mode.

Hard mode has the same ammount of legendaries as normal mode if I recall right, all hard mode legendaries are better then their normal counter parts.

Thanks for the fast reply guys, tough Could you specify and tell us what legendaries and weapons from what mob drops. I know The creator already know them or is there some kind of "Secret/surprise and of someone get somethign can leave it and not tell anyone" I made and developed some game servers i know sometimes you wont tell everything so a feature will stay misterious until its found by experiences of players to keep it more a challenge.

To tell you the truth, today i got better challenge now, I know that i can get good things from Hardmode not like some people said and mentioned hardmode is useless.

Could we maybe get the drop of the AI MOBS maybe, detailed maybe even some screenshots of the items they drop. Maybe im asking alot but i know it can be done Smile.

Cheers,
Tameless.
We like players to find these things out themselves. Wink

There was a compiled list around here by _Sphinx_ with known legendary drops and what they dropped from, but it seems he took it down for some reason. Anyone who wants is welcome to compile a list, but we hold our cards close to our chest.
I have never heard of anything mysterious going on in this mod, except for those Eastern Elite Mercenaries in hardmode...they have this weirdness about them.

And I heard some servers got invaded by wraiths, lets hope that never happens again.

I guess there is something fishy about this mod... ???
If you look in Edit Mode. The devs put in a lot of fantasy weapons.  :-\
Not knowing where they drop is much funner, it makes it all the nicer i'm sure if you come across one.
in regards to the worm blade i seem to recall someone saying that it drops from something no body really kills or words to that effect
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(22-02-2012, 05:51 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: in regards to the worm blade i seem to recall someone saying that it drops from something no body really kills or words to that effect

I believe my exact words on TS that evening was "A very normal enemy, that you don't often kill."  Wink