Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

new game mode
PROTECT THE DEVS/ADMIN (you can come up with your own fancy name)

i was trolling on the irc like always and this just popped into my head

the game mode can only be started obviously if a dev/admin is in a server and everyone wants to do it

the round starts of with the dev/admin in his gear but no weapons and the players have to defend said dev/admin from the attacking nords for fear of capture (so the nords can learn the secrets of coding ect ect and make themselves near invincible) so where ever the dev/admin decides to go the team must then follow to defend

the round ends either when all the players are dead and the nords are just taking a chunk out of the dev/admin or if we fail in our given protection details

and before anyone says yes like defend the virgin except this is a dev/admin and they move

COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Only if I get to buff all bots by 5% in all stats for every time you lose..
aye then that will boost teamwork cos they wont want to lose Big Grin

PK_Friewulf_shielder
I like it. I would turn what Worm said on its head and actually boost the players that are near the dev by 5% which will make people want to stay with the dev so they live.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
If that were the case, they'd just not play so as to avoid bot buffing catastrophes.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
or the devs can buff the player for every round successfully completed

PK_Friewulf_shielder
Or we can instead to introduce a dragon into the game.
(22-02-2012, 02:03 AM)Sighvatr link Wrote: Or we can instead to introduce a dragon into the game.
thats completely off topic this is about protecting the dev/admin not getting a dragon into the mod your best bet is starting a new thread as to why it would be a good thank you for your input anyway  ;D

PK_Friewulf_shielder
Oh whoops. I didn't read the thread title correctly then. Yeah, protect the Dev idea sounds pretty cool. But why specifically the Dev? Could just introduce that a randomly selected player on the team becomes the objective and therefore if he dies, a new round restarts and bots become a little bit more difficult?
yh you could but that would involve the person be unarmed and vulnerable and i dont think the person chosen would be grateful that he cant get loot ect ect

whereas a dev/admin every once in a while decide to start that game mode on either normal or hard mode for the elitist amongst us that love a challenge

PK_Friewulf_shielder