Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What happend to the list?
I Cant seem to find the Legendary Drop list anymore, has it been removed for some reason if soo is it possible to post another one?
Looks like it got deleted, so I don't know if we're allowed to post it.

I have it saved though, I'll pm you with the list.
Please do Smile
PM me too with it please Smile
send it too please Smile Thanks haha Smile
(22-02-2012, 09:14 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: We like players to find these things out themselves. Wink

There was a compiled list around here by _Sphinx_ with known legendary drops and what they dropped from, but it seems he took it down for some reason. Anyone who wants is welcome to compile a list, but we hold our cards close to our chest.

It seems the author of the post had taken it down as none of us have touched it. You are free to create a new one if you wish.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Please do!
Start the game already!
Someone maybe decided he wanted to keep the info for his house , being selfish Tongue Stats were out of date and even if you know who drops it, chances remain the same (near impossible Tongue). I think it was just motivating people to farm the same bot...
Yes it might not be a good idea to have a list of what legendaries drop from what. People will often start some mad scramble for the bot that drops the item, therefore jeopardizing the team. Just play the game and you may find a legendary eventually Wink
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
*Removes the crafting list he generated* ... Yea I don't know where that went either!
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!