Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Hall layout
Anybody selling multiple identical items, singularly, for exactly the same price should have their items automatically grouped.

When buying from a player's stack, there should be a similar window to the 'sell your items' pop-up allowing the buyer to specify the number of items to buy.

This will alleviate the need to support Auction Hall entries from morons who insist on spamming their '1 x ITEM Z' for up to 10 pages [literally]. It also alleviates the buyer's need to make multiple searches just to purchase the same good, from the same person, for the same price 500 times [figuratively and possibly].

So that vendors can still set their single and bulk pricing, they should be able to lock a bulk listing from singular purchase.

For example:

I want to sell 2 Woven Steel for 5000 each
I also want to sell 2 Woven Steel for 9,500net
I want to sell another 2 Woven Steel for 9,500net

The auction hall would use the extra space on the page to fill in single price.      2 x Woven Steel 5000e  10,000net
Then the vendor could list multiples twice with a lock on each.      2 x Woven Steel          9,500net

The average price is displayed, thus alerting the vendor to the fact they've made a typo as soon as it's listed. It also allows a potential sale and resale to be more readily undertaken due to a far more transparent market.

Under this proposed setup, the buyer doesn't have to pull out a calculator for more bizarre transactions. eg. 147 x Cloth            5487 Gold      ( that's 37.3265306122449e by the way  Tongue  )

Let's not forget that any program/page created these days should take accessibility factors into account. eg. Not having to click an extra 400 times to buy 100 Cloth individually at the best price available."

I would genuinely not be surprised if the idea behind allowing spamming is to force you to refresh the page more often, thus generating cash-cash-caaaaaaash.