Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reduce the weight of the Master Halberdiers Armor
Hey guys !

pls Reduce the weight of the Heraldic Master Halberdiers Armor....Kiting is nearly impossible, im so slow, that Im feeling like a shitty Commando...^^

for comparison:

weight of a Heavy Plated: 8
weight of a Master Halberdier: 30
weigth of a Trans: 35

so why a Pikeman-hero Armor should have nearly the same weight as a Commando armor ? I understand that it have a little bit more weight then the Heavy Plated, because of the higher Armor...

So, please reduce the Weight to 20 or even to 15!

thanks
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
The idea behind the Halberdier is that it should be a slow, tanky class, a sort of hybrid between the Commando and the Pikeman. You give up the ability to kite, and in return you get the best polearm skill and a lot more armor.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
So, armor should be more powerful..
Kiting isnt exactly what the Halbedier hero class is for...
yep, then it should have more armor....I dont say, that they have to Reduce it to the same like the Heavy Plated...but 30 is to high!

20 would be nice- then Im still slower then other/normal Pikemans, but not so slow like a Commando...:/

You won't be as slow as a commando, as the body armor is not as heavy, the rest of your armor still is light, and you have more Athletics. Imo, the Halberdier is fine as it is. You are the strongest slasher ingame, better than the Zweihander, you can use throwing weapons efficiently, and you're faster than commandos.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I think it should be something like commando with halberd
Halberdiers don't have extra polearm skills, that's the marauder.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
They get more Power strike though.
(13-06-2013, 12:09 PM)Maroon link Wrote:You won't be as slow as a commando, as the body armor is not as heavy, the rest of your armor still is light, and you have more Athletics. Imo, the Halberdier is fine as it is. You are the strongest slasher ingame, better than the Zweihander, you can use throwing weapons efficiently, and you're faster than commandos.

I only can say, that I feel useless as a Pikeman (a Halberdier is still a Pikeman........), when Im so slow...and I think the sence of a Pikeman (and every Pikeman-Hero class) is, that you are fast and can fight quickly, where its needed...