Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New quests idea's
well i was thinking today and i thought that there are a couple of nords that you kill which do not have quests, so here you are

Quest name : berserker rage : quest description " these beserkers are crazy and are destroying our lands prove your might and beat 10 of these guy's before they get to us!" reward "400 exp in all areas and possibly a beserker axe"

Quest name :  stop the prince!  " if you beat this guy it is a reward in it's own right! " reward " 2000 exp in all areas and random legendary item based on your class + 500 fp" (can only do it once)

Quest name : berserker rage : quest description " these beserkers are crazy and are destroying our lands prove your might and beat 10 of these guy's before they get to us!" reward "400 exp in all areas and possibly a beserker axe"

Quest name : healing soup! : quest description " quickly use the soup to heal your health (use it 200 times)" reward " 20% quicker to heal with soups"

Quest name : refill them arrows! : quest description "  refill your arrows (use it 200 times)" reward " 20% quicker to refill your arrows"

Quest name : stop those followers: quest description " these guys follow the nordic king with vigorous intent stop them all before they consume our kingdom! kill 50 followers" reward "200 exp in all areas and 500 gold"

Quest name : Install fear back into those nord conscripts : quest description "these guys are joing the nords in hordes stop them and put fear back into the common folk! kill 60 nord levy militia " reward " 500 gold and 250 assist exp"

Quest name : stop the champion huscarls : quest description "these guys are great warriors stop them  and you will be able to achieve great things" kill 100 champion huscarls " reward " champion huscarl shield"

will add more as i think of them
Do you mind? I was thinking the same thing actually

Sacrilege! You have to kill 30 nord priests and as a reward for your faithfulness you receive an iron staff and 300g.
Start the game already!
(25-02-2012, 05:42 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Do you mind? I was thinking the same thing actually

Kill those Priests! You have to kill 30 nord priests and as a reward for your faithfulness you receive an iron staff and 300g.

sounds good Smile i think everyone should add there quest ideas to this thread perhaps
love your quest!

now if you could post them in quest topic created for this kind of think it would be perfect!  Wink

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?board,10.0.html

(25-02-2012, 05:42 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Do you mind? I was thinking the same thing actually

Sacrilege! You have to kill 30 nord priests and as a reward for your faithfulness you receive an iron staff and 300g.

Hey! don't stole my idea filthy thief!
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=1244.0.

have a good day sir!
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
As pointed out there is already a sub-board created for discussing quests here.

Please use the relevant boards.