Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Players : TLH_Bulimiarexia,Yoruichii

when ı joıned the server new, I dıdnt do anything, these 2 players insulted me and my house,picture shows everything

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5958...CD3E3D4FB/
I was there, while my friend translated the writing and asking him.
and he asked''You said this to me(french things),are u insulting me  and my house''
he asked them for explanation about these words,but they didnt asnwer to him and didnt rejected,I was there and we are chating on steam
I'll deal with this later...

However please stop annotating your screenshots. The development team are more than intelligent enough to work out what players are saying and we have multiple members on the development and senior administration team who are capable of reading and understanding French (it being a particular senior admin's first language!).

Beyond that we have access to the entire chat logs so we are able to read around you screenshot and see the whole picture, something one screenshot with incorrectly and partially translated annotations...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Let's have a proper translation, shall we ?

[TLH]_Bulimiarexia : Damn, a HoT_
[TLH]_Bulimiarexia : They are burdens.
[TLH]_Yoruichii : Yeah a lot
[TLH]_Yoruichii : I was gonna say it
[TLH]_Yoruichii : You're always ahead
[TLH]_Heklyr : Please avoid saying stuff like that, thank you

Heklyr took ownership and asked them to be more polite and avoid insulting other houses.
And there we have it, an actual translation by someone who actually speaks french.

Situation dealt with and a tip of the hat to Heklyr for asking his house to behave.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus