Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reporting player : Alice
Niezdara on your picture there is nothing wrong with what I wrote or did. so you argument here is not appropriate
Reports here are not for you to judge - its information for admins showing how you behaved, so spare us your "witty" comments. Maybe phrases like "shut up and play noobs" or "Bos noob" are ok for you, but I doubt admins will agree.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
and wechre this pic i said
"shut up and play noobs" or "Bos noob"
?
I am going to lock this thread for the time being to prevent this back and forth.

An administrator developer will look into the chat logs for this particular incident and decide whether they want any further information then they will gather that in a manner they see fit.
I really don't appreciate finding this nonsense on the forum.

(19-06-2013, 10:33 AM)Alice link Wrote:and wechre this pic i said
"shut up and play noobs" or "Bos noob"
?
The picture actually clearly shows you calling him a noob.

Aaaaaaand logs time.

10:42:57 - [Jeronimo] ?alice
10:42:58 - [BoS_Niezdara_Skirm] want to be reported Alice?
10:43:11 - [Jeronimo] is that fun ?
10:43:15 - [Alice] y
10:43:19 - [BoS_Niezdara_Skirm] just died because of ur stupid games
10:43:22 - [VLKA_Saladin_Sniper] what's up ?
10:43:28 - [Jeronimo] opening and closing gate
10:43:29 - [Alice] Bos noob
10:43:35 - [Alice] shut up and play noob
10:43:43 - [Jeronimo] says who
10:43:46 - [Jeronimo] bitch
10:43:54 - [BoS_Niezdara_Skirm] ok. I'll report u
10:44:04 - [VLKA_Saladin_Sniper] Alice stop orĀ 
10:44:10 - [LMacho] ok then
10:44:38 - [Alice] noob report 1-1
10:44:42 - [Alice] haha kidc
10:44:45 - [Alice] kids
10:45:00 - [Jeronimo] guess ur a kid yaself
10:45:01 - [BoS_Niezdara_Skirm] go on Alice
10:45:27 - [VLKA_Saladin_Sniper] Alice be respectful or you will regret it
10:47:09 - [Alice] Saladin you watched to forum trool
10:47:12 - [Alice] troll

Time for a little back story before players think I'm overly harsh. Player Alice was formerly known as ANGEL_Alexander, a player banned for glitching and exploiting the website. Alice bought a new copy of warband to get around the ban. As a good 6 months had passed the rest of the dev team encouraged me to be lenient and allow Alice to play as a chance to redeem himself. Unfortunately for the past month I have had complaints of you spamming Hande with pm's and multiple reports of small indiscretions on servers and my patience is at an end. I simply do not have the time or willpower to put up with rubbish from players when I have already been very lenient in dealing with them.

Player banned.

As regarding the other players involved in this report (Saladin), please do not tell other players they will "regret it", that's my job. Please log onto IRC in future to get an admin to come and speedily deal with this kind of behaviour.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(19-06-2013, 01:44 PM)Alice link Wrote:you think i no can play?
i can buy new key and play
and you dont know it
This is an excellent example of how not to ask to be unbanned.

Quote below is PG13...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus