Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Great swords' speed
I've always loved two-handed great swords, and I'm used to their speed in cRPG (which, in my opinion, is normal). In this mod, I can spam with my great sword as fast as 1h swords. It's ridiculous. I always top the scoreboard because I just spam as bots have their faces cut in half.

I tried the nodachi the other day and it's even faster than the great sword...

What I mean is their speed should be toned down a little. I can't remember the exact speed they have, but, imagine they have 98; 92-94 would be more natural for such a big sword. We already get to almost 300 wpf in 1h and 2h as commandos, and 9 PS, which is insane.
You are like spawning salmon. Swimming upstream.

Having played cRPG too, I see your point and agree. It is insane, but insanity can be fun? Also, I would assume one would rather balance other aspects of the mod than nerfing the players.
are you an old crpger?

I have to say that even if you nerf speed with your 300 wpf it won't manner a lot, only against high lvl opponent, and your spamming is mainly with noob bot I guess.

we could try it just to see.
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
Eh... all bots are noobs. In fact, they are robots, not people. With simple feints they drop their guard. It's pretty simple.
bah, a lvl 100 bot with like over 9000 wpf is still stupid but is fast enough to place swings even on feint...

seeing complaint about inf on hard mode I'll say no, time to bufff 1h  Wink
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!