Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

remove level cap!
would it be possible to remove the level cap? i find it a real hindrance as i would like to aim for the ability to be a commando-sniper however the best i can do is commando-long bowman and i believe as soon as i hit this i will run out of things to aim for in the future.....

make it say 200k exp a level so its real hard to level but it will reward those who put the effort in... in fact make it so hard that it would be easier to make a new character thats a sniper...
No.
(28-02-2012, 11:53 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: No.

why not? i mean in 3 months when most players hit it they will run out of things to do and quit.... i have almost managed to hit it in 2 weeks for the longevity side of the mod you are not doing yourselves any favors...
Think about how overpowered somebody would be if they were full on commando/sniper/knight. The class points and level cap are there for a reason, it's so that we don't all end up being a bunch of Odins.
Captain_Stoogey
(28-02-2012, 02:31 PM)Pandabomber link Wrote: Think about how overpowered somebody would be if they were full on commando/sniper/knight. The class points and level cap are there for a reason, it's so that we don't all end up being a bunch of Odins.

true but there is nothing else to aim for in the game other than gaining levels and more power and money you take that away and what do you have left.....
(28-02-2012, 03:19 PM)dirtydog351 link Wrote: true but there is nothing else to aim for in the game other than gaining levels and more power and money you take that away and what do you have left.....

Fun.
(28-02-2012, 03:19 PM)dirtydog351 link Wrote: [quote author=Pandabomber link=topic=1650.msg13965#msg13965 date=1330439473]
Think about how overpowered somebody would be if they were full on commando/sniper/knight. The class points and level cap are there for a reason, it's so that we don't all end up being a bunch of Odins.

true but there is nothing else to aim for in the game other than gaining levels and more power and money you take that away and what do you have left.....
[/quote]

the Grand Campaign they are working on, Houses, Map making, New game types. all that gets destroyed is level grinding, and that's no fun anyways.
Maybe a new character with a new class? Now that you have a high level it will be easier as you can buy all the best gear for your noob character.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(28-02-2012, 05:20 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Maybe a new character with a new class? Now that you have a high level it will be easier as you can buy all the best gear for your noob character.

i for one am not interested in spending another 2 weeks making a new charchter
Iam playing with lvl 52 since many month. You can set your own goals. Try to craft a Explosive Barrel or a Resurrection Tome this needs month of hard work. Or try to beat the mod with some good player. It's all up to you  :o
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day