Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Do you guys still remember....
Jeldan Citadel's room of death...

and of course armored pony Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Remember when I sucked at the game?

Wait a minute...
(01-10-2013, 09:42 AM)Blondin link Wrote: Jeldan Citadel's room of death...

Ahh yes, the Jeldan room. Luring the ranged bots back was hell in those times. Shields were paper :[

I remember having to refresh shields by picking them up off of dead huscarls.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(01-10-2013, 07:34 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [quote author=Blondin link=topic=14917.msg143260#msg143260 date=1380620536]
Jeldan Citadel's room of death...

Ahh yes, the Jeldan room. Luring the ranged bots back was hell in those times. Shields were paper :[

[/quote]Those were the fun day's, trying to find shields on the ground during combat.
I've managed to shield a full wave 18 normal mode with just shields I picked up from the huscarls. Tongue
Went through like 7 shields in total.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(01-10-2013, 07:34 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Ahh yes, the Jeldan room. Luring the ranged bots back was hell in those times. Shields were paper :[

Oh yeah, remember dying with an arrow in my head trying to lure eastern on last wave before Prince...

And remember finding myself alone in the shieldwall, but without shield...!

Maybe it was really the first map where everybody was doing the same tactics together as a team, and the first real shieldwall.

Tbh, it was really an xp fest Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I remember starting to play nordinvasion because my friends told me about this mod (never played mods of warband before Wink)
I also remember starting to be a cav and i reached the first cav-tier (next day there was a reset -> start again with 0 mounted xp which were hard to get with the tiny ponies)
And i remember when I had to start again with 0 xp (wt* happend at this time -> started to read threads in the forum)
And i ofc remember the freaking day I managed to become a mounted archer trolling nord peasants and a few kills later cav has been removed (reset of xp; commando in a few days Big Grin)
Not to forget the day I founded THE_DARK_EMPIRE with some guys i hired with 5k gold each (or was it even 20k? dont know had ~700k at this time Wink)

oh yeah good old times Smile
One Ping to rule them all, One Ping to find them,
One Ping to bring them all and in the DARKness bind them!

- words on the one Ping
(03-10-2013, 07:12 PM)DARK_WARRIOR link Wrote: Not to forget the day I founded THE_DARK_EMPIRE with some guys i hired with 5k gold each (or was it even 20k? dont know had ~700k at this time Wink)

oh yeah good old times Smile

Still dont understand though, why the caps?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Good question, I think i used them because they are looking stronger than the small outcapslocked letters. But I didnt find a really good reason on myself till today Tongue
One Ping to rule them all, One Ping to find them,
One Ping to bring them all and in the DARKness bind them!

- words on the one Ping