Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hero class, waste of gold?
I think they are fine. We dont want to be Demigods. A Warden with good gear(full bear, hurricane/fiendish and bronze) can easily make it to prince. Possibly kill it. They are good.
i must say having a warden in my house has made it incredibly hard as a pikeman to match him kill for kill Tongue

the rate of fire is staggering even with the normally slow SS bow.
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
(26-06-2013, 02:14 AM)Felch link Wrote: i must say having a warden in my house has made it incredibly hard as a pikeman to match him kill for kill Tongue

the rate of fire is staggering even with the normally slow SS bow.

Ye as pikemen  we are so jealous Smile and to make matters worse they now got better arrows with 80!!! ammo yet our best craftable has 10!!!!!! 
How can this be right?
(26-06-2013, 09:43 AM)The Cid link Wrote: Ye as pikemen  we are so jealous Smile and to make matters worse they now got better arrows with 80!!! ammo yet our best craftable has 10!!!!!! 
How can this be right?

The way I see it, the throwing abilities of the pikemen have been there to supplement the pikemen in their normal activities of slashing, not to become the main role of the pikemen, with strong polearms as the supplement. The Snipers main role is shooting, so it makes sense it gets large amounts of ammo while the pikemen does not.
(26-06-2013, 10:41 AM)Harlaus link Wrote: [quote author=The Cid link=topic=15064.msg120715#msg120715 date=1372239819]

Ye as pikemen  we are so jealous Smile and to make matters worse they now got better arrows with 80!!! ammo yet our best craftable has 10!!!!!! 
How can this be right?

The way I see it, the throwing abilities of the pikemen have been there to supplement the pikemen in their normal activities of slashing, not to become the main role of the pikemen, with strong polearms as the supplement. The Snipers main role is shooting, so it makes sense it gets large amounts of ammo while the pikemen does not.
[/quote]

Ye but we are talking about Peltast here not normal pike, just got to prince wave on normal and was last alive biggest let down was lack of ammo of 10 using CTS, even using the shrine 3 times still only wiped out half the wave before I got caught out unarmed Sad
Half the wave? You're moaning cause you only managed to kill half the wave? Oh right, let me rush off and change the ammo stack.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(26-06-2013, 12:48 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Half the wave? You're moaning cause you only managed to kill half the wave? Oh right, let me rush off and change the ammo stack.

Lol, I so wanted that Prince.
I fear Hyper will now make it 8 ammo per stack.

Moaning always brought more nerf. Best example, cav is gone Tongue
(26-06-2013, 01:01 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I fear Hyper will now make it 8 ammo per stack.

Moaning always brought more nerf. Best example, cav is gone Tongue

I'm currently building a archer Tongue
I look forward to you complaining about archers not having enough arrows.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus