Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hero class, waste of gold?
So just spent 750k on Master Peltast, I must save very disappointed!
The extra throwing skill and power throw are hardly noticeable plus I had 11 athletics as a t4 pike t2 archer, so have now dropped to 10 athletics Sad

Some of the Hero classes need a bigger boost imo, My Royal guard makes a big difference shielding for example, which I was happy with.

Your thoughts please.

i defiantly don't think it was a waste of gold Wink

Class chosen : Marauder

Pro's : unholy slashing speed with very decent power strike , thus enabling you to punch through even the most heavily armed bots.
          athletics has remained at 10 which still enables kiting and escape ability's, throwing has remained at 300 (which is all ive known Smile

con's: 5 iron flesh has left me rather squishy and with armor with less def than a t3 inf i have died to many embarrassing bots.
          ( hoping gold lamella armor makes a difference )

All in all I'm extremely pleased with the upgrade as it has helped to hammer home the importance of not just running off and ramboing , but rather staying in a supportive role letting the wpf and ps do the talking at the slashing line Smile
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
Was tempted to go that class, wish I had now.
There is a couple of Hero Classes out there that I think is most effective when you have a high grade legendary. As an example I can take the Zweihander, I think they are most effective when you have a great two-handed legendary (AGS, EK, VGS). Otherwise I think both the Legionnaire and Royal Guard are better choices for the commando. In the Pikeman Section I feel the same. For the time being, I believe most useful to be a Master Peltast when you have Twigs or Dragon Breath. In other cases I feel that the two other classes are more cost-efficient. I don't really know how it is on xbow or archer, but I guess there are similar cases there.

Please note that these are my own opinions and evaluations of the cost of different items. I have no greater knowledge on the new items or items to come, and thus I want you to reading a bit yourself before taking my advice. I'm only stating how I reasoned when choosing Hero Classes together with Simpleton.

EDIT: Just want to add that a Zweihander or Master Peltast is no way near useless if you don't have legendaries. Atleast for Zweihanders there are plenty of affordable crafting weapons that are excellent.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(24-06-2013, 04:39 PM)Yabu link Wrote: I believe most useful to be a Master Peltast when you have Twigs or Dragon Breath. In other cases I feel that the two other classes are more cost-efficient. I don't really know how it is on xbow or archer, but I guess there are similar cases there.

This^^^^^^  Peltast need a boost in throwing skill or a exclusive throwing weapon on par with twigs imo.

(24-06-2013, 09:54 PM)The Cid link Wrote: [quote author=Yabu link=topic=15064.msg120245#msg120245 date=1372091988]
I believe most useful to be a Master Peltast when you have Twigs or Dragon Breath. In other cases I feel that the two other classes are more cost-efficient. I don't really know how it is on xbow or archer, but I guess there are similar cases there.

This^^^^^^  Peltast need a boost in throwing skill or a exclusive throwing weapon on par with twigs imo.
[/quote]
I think they will add a class-specific throwing weapon for them. It's just a matter of time imo.
Visit my shop IKEY!
Yup they should be adding at least two new throwing weapons from the modelling contest, I imagine at least one would be exclusive

I have a master peltast and I use Craftable Throwing Spears

Personally I've loved the hero class as it allows me to throw a bit faster and with a bit more power; some enemies die in 2 hits now instead of 3. And at the same time i'm just as good at running/slashing/taking damage as I was before, so there are no drawbacks.

Admittedly I would love to see a little bit more of a throwing proficiency boost for this class just to improve accuracy (since even master peltast is very inaccurate with throwing weapons, but this isn't really much of an issue)

To me it feels like it was worth the money  Smile
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
(25-06-2013, 12:16 AM)Tee link Wrote: To me it feels like it was worth the money  Smile

No point in hoarding gold if you're never going to spend it =P
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(25-06-2013, 04:36 AM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=Tee link=topic=15064.msg120351#msg120351 date=1372119376]
To me it feels like it was worth the money  Smile

No point in hoarding gold if you're never going to spend it =P
[/quote]
There sir, you are completely wrong.
[Image: joakim1_71977735.jpg]
Visit my shop IKEY!
(25-06-2013, 12:16 AM)Tee link Wrote: Yup they should be adding at least two new throwing weapons from the modelling contest, I imagine at least one would be exclusive.

This is very good new Smile

(25-06-2013, 12:16 AM)Tee link Wrote: I have a master peltast and I use Craftable Throwing Spears

I have thought of crafting these, 10 ammo is big let down.  I mean archers get more ammo the better the arrows, but pikeman Sad