Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hero class, waste of gold?
No.
Most people have to stop thinking that hero class makes you overpowered.

I am happy with my class. It unlocks better equipment and gives me a small edge compared to normal pikemen.
That's enough. We're too strong as is already. (Ingame characters)
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
Totally with iBlue on this one. Once I get hero sometime I dont expect to be god, I want to be say a little better in 1h on my sharpshooter, so I go Aventurier. It just lets you be a cut above the rest.
I think devs are gonna improve disliked heroes' (like Zwei, Adventurier) stats in next patch (maybe even this Friday). Smile
Playing NI since December 2011
(29-08-2013, 02:01 PM)Khalidov link Wrote: I think devs are gonna improve disliked heroes' (like Zwei, Adventurier) stats in next patch (maybe even this Friday). Smile

That is good news, I think they all need a little buff. 

Wardens need that ability to wear better helmets like hybrids can,  an extra athletics would be good too. Little buffs like this are needed imo.
Everybody is rooting for their class, even me Big Grin!
Classes that really need love are the ones that increase secondary abilities that are rearly if ever used. (onehander heroes etc)
I think that developers got balancing covered though. (And an extra athletics is just silly. Check your weapon weight. Peltasts got 10 athletics because 4 stacks of cts weighs 20)
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
(31-08-2013, 07:11 PM)iBlue link Wrote: Everybody is rooting for their class, even me Big Grin!
Classes that really need love are the ones that increase secondary abilities that are rearly if ever used. (onehander heroes etc)
I think that developers got balancing covered though. (And an extra athletics is just silly. Check your weapon weight. Peltasts got 10 athletics because 4 stacks of cts weighs 20)

My hybrid Pikeman has 11 athletics, which is very nice Smile Just thinks hero class should equal it.
I'm a Sentinel (archer hero) and I can finally damage more armoured enemies with melee weapons. It used to be so annoying when my weapon just bounced off most of the time.
Confused as to what the point of the Ranger hero class is for Sniper... They get minor buffs in everything and +5 shielding?!?!? Quite a pointless class in my opinion
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Its more of a survival archer. They wont die as fast and are more reliable and can somewhat shield.
The idea was that they could be a ranged fighter and step up when a shield wall begins to fall. Archers seems to believe that shielding is something that is not for them and it should be left to those plebeian commandos. We disagree and think that all classes have their part to play in every part of the team. I personally think that used correctly, it can save a team from wiping.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus