Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A challenge
MUST BE PROVED!!!

A challenge for all those kiters out there Get to the highest Wave you can on Hard Achilles and I managed to get to Royal guards.

maximum players allowed 3

So beat that Big Grin Good luck

Best So far

Alone:
2 people:
3 people:
Pretty sure others can beat that.

We did that run on Swadian Temple... a bit more challenging than the First Defence group...
[Image: achillesprofiletroy.jpg]

Oh you've killed Prince 7 times? Cool. Come back to me when you can manual block.
If this is a challenge for soloists why is there a three person team maximum? O.o  I think saying this is a challenge for kiters would be more accurate Tongue

Anyways, like a true soloist, I got to wave 16 alone on Port Assault with no barrels or barricades.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/6330...A3D00C500/

There was a small problem with the Nord route because of those dirty Royal Assassins and I died rather quickly that wave, but I still got there alone Wink

Some of the VLKA members have gotten past Thor w/ just a few people. Ugh, Winter and I got to Odin before  when he was still around
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Great topic to show devs where kitting is most successful so they can change stuff Tongue

I myself got to 1 wave before royal huscarls and 2 assassins spawned on me and killed me with 2 strikes in 1-2 seconds lol.

With 2 I got to royal guards and with 3 to king ragnar (tho we started with 5 but ended with 3) so doesn't really count I guess

Got no proofs tho, sry Tongue

Edit: In your "Alone" quote you set winter for reaching Royal Assassins, but it's Royal Huscarls Tongue You might wanna change that Wink.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I solo ragnar before breakfast.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(28-06-2013, 09:57 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:I solo ragnar before breakfast.
No proof, didn't happen  8).
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Those are Royal Huscarls, Paladin....  I think you need to brush up on your reading skills, mate Tongue
Solo:

http://www.atrumcastellum.net/testBed/NI..._00001.jpg

I beat the assassins, died on next wave.
Nattasha - Sniper/Skirmisher
VenomsLust - Sergeant
So yeah, I've solo'd up to followers on normal on several occasions. They're a bit tough though :/
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!