Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn
I don't think it was easy before.  I mean, how many times do people even get close to getting to last wave on hard mode?  Not very often at all... 

People arent going to think of new tactics around this one if the # of NPCs are constant.  Only thing that is going to work is knights running around and archers picking them off.  Look, I like a challange too.  And thought that the game was already challenging enough.  But now we wont get past the first few waves in most of the levels. 

Maybe decrease the amount of assist xp given off from killing NPCs in hard mode.  There are other solutions than to just close off part of the map IMO. 

Having shielders in front, two handed overhead swingers behind, and archers in the back all while managing the barricades/shields/health/ammo seemed like good team work to me.  If there are no choke points in those levels, then make them.  But maybe make them on a surface barricades/shields cannot be deployed on.  The only teamwork I see now is people running around like headless chickens waiting to get killed. 

Please use the modify button next time -ClickEverywhere

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by evildan - 05-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 05-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Jay_Nova - 06-03-2012, 12:10 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 07-03-2012, 06:26 AM