Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn
(06-03-2012, 12:48 AM)Pandabomber link Wrote: Community segregation, Okay. What kind of "teamwork" do the people who play these servers employ? Is it the typical open map where the knights round up everybody and the snipers pick them all off? That's nothing I haven't seen before.

I was always against Knights in Nord Invasion. No one should be able to solo for hours in Hard Mode or Normal. And now with the new 50p lance, people are switching from Commandos (no more choke points to shield) to Knights (kiting ftw *sigh*) or Snipers and team up with a knight. Imho : Give commandos super long pike to kill horses and remove Knights Tongue

What we do is 5 players (no knights involved) in certain maps that has weird corners/invisible walls where enemies can reach us, ranged don't bug in around the corner and we use the new items (baricades, heavy baricades) at our advantage. We respawn at the 4th 8th 12th wave to replace the broken baricade and continue to do what we're doing. Sharing those spots with people will just make them overplayed and removed by Hande, so sorry if I'm not too precise here Wink My spot in Lake Town got leaked by one of our member and it became quite popular in no-time, and a week or so later, removed. Then Town was discovered , and removed. Then City ... and removed.

Anyway, Knights don't want people to play with them since it spawns more ranged. Expect to see more private servers with 2-3 people playing with a password. Public servers will end up only filled with lower players or other players that can't/won't afford a server Tongue

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by evildan - 05-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 05-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 07-03-2012, 06:26 AM