Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn
all i can say is that im a commando, it took me a long time to be a commando, i wanted to be a commando because i could finally get legendary weapons and help in chokepoints instead of standing around aimlessly, now you do not see me playing as Eragon often, why? i dont get drops( no legendarys for me) i get mobbed by followers and die in the 4th wave, all the fun chokepoints are being taken out, so all i get to do is make another character as an archer, you will now see me ingame as Murtagh or most likely PLAYING NATIVE as Rebel_Eragon. this mod was awesome but all the fun teamwork has been taken out and its not fun anymore, chokepoints made people have fun and lower level people got to get xp for a change(they finally didnt need a month and a half to get heavy infantry) CHOKEPOINTS MAKE THE INVASION WORLD GO ROUND, this was supposed to be realistic? well guess what, in reality the middle ages had many defendable chokepoints in their towns and citys, this mod is nothing without chokepoints! i as a COMMANDO have too sit and watch cavalry get all the drops and kills

My solution: let 39 and up get drops in normal cause at the moment i dont really care about xp and no one wants infantry anymore cause unless you get lucky enough to get a good kill as a sergeant, you get no legendarys(the reason i picked infantry is because i thought i would get to use legendarys) without drops and chokepoints no one has anything too look forward to in being infantry and i am on the brink of quitting this mod because sitting for 30 minutes because i died since there is no possibility of teamwork and having time to look back on all the time i wasted trying to get legendarys by helping in all the chokepoints i possibly could and doing everything for the team so we could get far: i realized that it brought me nothing, i have no legendarys and i have to kill einherjars to get stuff in hard. WITHOUT CHOKEPOINTS THE MAPS ARE NOT FUN ANYMORE: in the rook in jeldan i was a sergeant and i had a blast just hanging out with people using teamwork and getting somewhere same on city. now i get to get mobbed and die more than recruits that are leeching
1.commandos are supposed to keep archers safe and the archers are supposed to thin the waves to make it easier for cav and inf
now all the commandos are getting mobbed and killed cause everyone goes cav and there are no defendable places for infantry anymore and since we die the archers get killed so everyone who isnt cavalry gets too watch the people that are get Drops, xp, and angry comments from dead people for half an hour
WE NEED CHOKEPOINTS AND DROPS

PLEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by evildan - 05-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 05-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Eragon - 06-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 07-03-2012, 06:26 AM