Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn
Unfortunately have to agree with the most statements.. I am a bit disapointet too. I know its not fair because the devs are trying to make the best out of this mod but the truth is, hard mode servers are always empty this time, maybe 4-5 Players online. Its the wrong way to remove all camp spots, on the contrary.. i think you should add more places where we can work together, i mean you add all those new barricades, but why if we are not "allowed" to use them f.e. at the gate on old swadian city - without spots like this, they are kinda useless.
I remember the very first version of swadian town in normal mode (hardmode was not there), we got only this fast breaking deployable shields but we built epic walls with that, most of the time we did not come very far, but we had a feeling of teamwork.

One other thing that will promote more team work is shared loot, i feel bad if i see the Shielders in front of me and i get all the loot in the background with my headshots.
At the moment, Sniper get all the loot. Shielder (without them it would not be possible) get nothing. Medics also geht nothing.

In my opinion, the classes themselves are fine, no one needs a buff or a nerf (maybe the Sniper a little). I got all 3 classes maxed and all are be able to solo easy the first 4 waves and its possible to get to the 8th (depends on the map).

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by evildan - 05-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 05-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 06-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Sphinx - 07-03-2012, 06:26 AM
Re: Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn - by Kigami - 07-03-2012, 12:19 PM