Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll user
I'd like to see when a poll is called who calls it. I got polled twice on beach assault for being a cav :| the second once got accepted. Really annoying, it took a lot of time to get cav D:
...Everyone is getting to cav except me...

And I started playing this game a month ago >Sad
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
(21-11-2011, 11:30 PM)Melvarius link Wrote: ...Everyone is getting to cav except me...

And I started playing this game a month ago >Sad
Well, I was the only cav at the moment, when there are more there are usually no problems ;o

And poor mel Sad
It's that infantry is so discouraged right now.
I strongly advocate this feature to come out in the next patch, people are abusing the kick poll for absolutely no reason in this mod.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
(29-11-2011, 01:29 PM)Johao link Wrote: I strongly advocate this feature to come out in the next patch, people are abusing the kick poll for absolutely no reason in this mod.

+1, I agree. I almost got kicked for being AFK, while we just spawned like 2 seconds ago Smile But the pollabuser got kicked afterwards by someone else poll, not mine.
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
If you know who is abusing the poll kick then PM there character names to a Moderator or Jez and we will deal with it.  Wink

As for the feature, I agree there names should show when initiating a vote to poll kick.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Would be nice, I`ve been checking out horse archery lately and the second I spawn with my magnificent pony I get votekicked. It normally doesnt go through but still,hurts my feelings  :'(
Sounds like the nordbots learned how to abuse the kickpoll