Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Updates
Hello everyone.

I have noticed that this game updates quite regulary and im sure that its not just me thats getting sick of downloading 80mb everytime a small patch comes out.

I would just like to request that you give us the files that you have made changes to so instead of downloading 80mb we only have to download maybe 10mb or so, It takes me quite a while for me to download this relatively small file because my internet download speed isnt that good.

Thanks.
Im fine with that , 80 MB is low already.
I completely understand where you are coming from. Until only recently I had a monthly download limit and every little counted towards it. Fortunately for me this no longer applies.

In the future a patcher like the ones used by other popular modules would possibly be a good addition to the Nord Invasion bundle.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I'm sorry, are you from the past?
You should be more understanding, Fingus. Some regions of the world have abysmal internet for absurd prices.

P.S. I'm afraid I've never watched the IT Crowd, so your reference eludes me.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I did think that it would be rude to make fun of someone with poor internet connections, perhaps because they could not afford better ones. And I thought IT Crowd might be a bit too unknown to most people, so they would not get the reference. But I made myself laugh, so I forgot about all that.

It just reminded me of the times when 80mb was an insurmountable amount to download, would take hours. (Before the turn of the century we had ISDN - 64kbit. That entails a download speed of 8kb/s, tops. So 80mb would have taken nearly three hours, and of course one could NOT browse while waiting.)

I am from the past :'(
Its not official yet but I am writing a installer/updater for this mod, similar to the cRPG one (click to update and it will detect what files you need and download them).

I don't know how long it will take or if it will ever get released. However I can tell you that I've made massive progress in the 3 days I've been working on this so things are looking positive.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
It would be greatly appreciated MyGuarnere. Wish you all the luck Smile