Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Assist EXP list VS Actual EXP...issue
So with the list of your Melee, Ranged and Mounted EXP's on AssistEXP and then on what you actually have need to line up.

If you notice, the order goes Melee, Ranged, Mounted on what you actually have. Then on the Assist EXP, for some reason it goes Ranged, Melee, Mounted. It can be very annoying when you try to level up Melee and put it into ranged accidentally. Not trying to sound like I am complaining, but its just a small annoyance for a small problem.
Might be your browser, but on my screen I have it lined up perfectly. Both show in the order of Range, Melee, Mounted. Its always been like this.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
I can second on my browser it is not, firefox and IE, and mobile phone are all as OP says...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Never missclicked, cause i look before i press the spend button - But, it is true( For Google Chrome and Firefox and IE - The ones that i am using - ).

For some people, it might be really annoying. I can imagine someone with 200k assist missclicking.. Ough, ragequit Tongue
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
It's perfect for me (Chrome)
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]