Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Secondary mode
Hello,

It would be cool, if weapons like the Military Pick have a secondary mode, since on side is pierced and the other blunt (so that we can change between blunt and pierce)
same for swadian poleaxe, one site is cut, the other blunt

And also  the possibility to make most spears throwable (since there are much bamboospears lying on the ground (or shortened spear) it would be a nice alternative to pick them up and throw em away
hmm would add versatility to the weapons...wouldnt mind to see how that would work out
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Personally I find it'd be hilarious to see a bamboo spear sticking out of an enemy, so +1 to that idea  ;D
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(06-03-2012, 10:24 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Personally I find it'd be hilarious to see a bamboo spear sticking out of an enemy, so +1 to that idea  ;D

This would complete this mod totally  8)
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
yes i play crpg to there you have it to it is realy nice so i would like to see it in Nordinvasion
(06-03-2012, 11:34 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=1772.msg15022#msg15022 date=1331072660]
Personally I find it'd be hilarious to see a bamboo spear sticking out of an enemy, so +1 to that idea  ;D

This would complete this mod totally  8)
[/quote]

I cannot agree more!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.