Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mass Effect 3
Quote:Mass Effect 3 was released to overwhelmingly positive reviews by critics. IGN gave Mass Effect 3 a rating of 9.5 and called it an "absolutely amazing game".[147] Andrew Reiner of Game Informer awarded it 10 out of 10 and asserted that "BioWare has delivered one of the most intricately crafted stories in the history of the medium".[145] Thierry Nguyen of 1UP.com rated the game 'A' and concluded "While Mass Effect 3 stumbles at times, the fact that it's the ultimate culmination of my own Shepard's story makes it one of the signature (and somewhat-literal) role-playing-games of this year.".[141] Edge (magazine) rated the game 8/10 saying "It’s off-putting to new players, too busy tying up loose ends to dangle any threads of its own, and fails to stand up as its own game in the same manner as its predecessors. But it’s also a spectacular, powerfully imagined and dramatically involving final act to one of gaming’s richest sci-fi sagas

Released today in the States I believe. I have to wait until Friday for my copy. Despite some people slating it, I think the previous two were brilliant games and I don't think I'll be playing Nord Invasion for a while after Friday brings my copy in the mail!
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I seriously hope you guys don't take gaming review sites like IGN seriously. Publishers are the source of essentially all the money that goes around in the industry, and giving a huge publisher like EA a bad review on any game will result in a loss of advertising revenue. Game reviews aren't a tightly locked process like the movie industry ones are, and right now publishers are ruining the medium with pushing outrehashes and CoD clones, stifling creativity. They're basically the robber barons of the early 1900's in America before they were put in line. Don't get me started on Bioware after the fiasco that was DA2 either.
Captain_Stoogey
DA2 was over rated by everyone , and players got sooo deceived.

This said, ME1 story was awesome , 2 was okay , they better make it better in 3 ! I wonder what's that bonus mission/character for the collector's version.
I have to wait for friday too D:, preordered the digital delux off origin (wanted collectors, but left it too late DSmile.

I will probably disappear for awhile too xD
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I have beat 3 and I loved the entire game right up till the last bit wich.... Gives you difficulty choices. All loose ends are nicly tied up, and the combat is the best of 1 and 2 merged with nice bits coming back from 1 and 2 to add to the over all feel. I Didnt get much sleep untill I beat it and Im allready relaunching on insane to try and see what the perfect ending does. Smile
There is no such thing as innocence only degrees of guilt.
Hi all i know its wrong Forum and wrong to ask this but:

Can someone upload on a site 1 Data?
The story is:

I bought the game but when i install it or download it from Origin I miss every time 1 Data...
I already called the EA support and they told me to redownload...
I downloadet it again but...still one file missin...
How i know that i miss a file?Friend has 1 File more in folder than me....
Reinstalling from Disc also dont help...

If someone can help me i miss the data "Lighting.tfc"
Or if you know someone who can upload the File or have answer to fix the problem please tell me....
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
I would first try to contact them again, otherwise inform them that your game is broken and ask your money back and buy a new game/receive a free new game.

I myself am playing ME 2 again (from 1) with much delight, and looking forward to playing 3, which will have a discount by the time I finished ME 2 Smile
I fixed my problem Tongue
I called again and they sendet me via E-Mail the data.

Ehhh... a question...can i get somehow Wrex (or what his name is?).
Because i have Wreave and i dont like Wreave but Wrex didnt died in Mass Effect 2...  :'(
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
I finally found Tali Wink my whore is back
Anyone wanna craft my Bear armor..?
I saw this thread on the top and thought it would be new. I read the OP saying "Mass Effect 3 was released today in the US", and I'm thinking "wow!, that's weird... I finished it ages ago", but then I saw the date of the posts Big Grin