Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Solo Rankings
(09-07-2013, 05:54 PM)BlackSniper link Wrote: Best way is to listen to _Sphinx_ and remove this post..
It may be best to leave this post here as a warning to others that may wish to talk about how well they can do...

(09-07-2013, 05:54 PM)BlackSniper link Wrote: You think people do this fair?
We can't survive with a team 2-4 rounds in Ragnorak, Alex and Nici did 6 rounds alone? No screenshot..
I don't say they didn't, a screenshot can prove it?
I've seen groups wipe on Skirms... yet I can solo up to Vet Pikes (those damn Rangers always hide in the throng and then cut me off while I'm kiting)
If I had a Fiendish Bow or better, and once I make Warden, I'm sure I can do better than I do currently.

Though, regardless of how good I am, every run is a craps-shoot as at any time, one of many things can go wrong, like:
  • Any one of the ranged enemies could land a head-shot and end it quick...
  • Any one of the ranged enemies could land a body-shot while others are too close...
  • Server lag, rubberbanding me back into their 'loving arms'...
  • Enemy glitches out and runs the wrong way, cutting me off later...
  • Some newb joins for the wrong round, kites the wrong way and gets me cut off...
  • Run across one of those spots that slow you down to a snail's pace at the wrong time (even though the terrain is flat)...
  • etc...
  • etc...
Nattasha - Sniper/Skirmisher
VenomsLust - Sergeant
(09-07-2013, 06:15 PM)Nici link Wrote: Play on First Defence and you will See.

yes, and if you wanna see one check my Steam Screenshots Blacknight.
Not going to upload it in the forum...
Loots: 0 
Sphinx it is already happening, Veteran Soldiers on hard cant be headshot/footshot.
Venoms, this game is supposed to be a team game and players soloing what some teams find hard and getting all the nice drops isn't what the devs want probably. And that's what Sphinx kindly pointed out.
and blacksniper. You died in ragnarok so soon because a poor team full of characters bearly capable of hardmode were dragging the few people who could make a differance down. If you're tier 4 you can go into a ragnarok server and leech (not saying all are leeches but an unexperienced player that got his first tier 4 doesn't really have a place in ragnarok). That will be changed soon however if that poll is to be trusted.
No disrespect meant, i'm a newbie myself with a 49 and 41 characters but i'm ready to slowly ease into ragnarok with my crossbowman. Guess them legendaries and house craftables are a long way away so now is as good of a time as any.

As for soloing Smile
My 41 level archer is a pretty poor solo despite having SSB, Bear armor, War arrows.
Guess that's not my thing. (Would be ashamed to post the wave i reach)
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
(09-07-2013, 10:08 PM)ON_iBlue link Wrote: Venoms, this game is supposed to be a team game
Well, then we need more players, because during the majority of my play time, there's no teams. Or there's a couple redshirts on and if I group up with them, I wind up soloing anyways, just against more enemies (cause they won't listen to me, go charging into the fray and die).

(09-07-2013, 10:08 PM)ON_iBlue link Wrote: and players soloing what some teams find hard and getting all the nice drops isn't what the devs want probably.
LMFAO! Nice drops? Me? Not gonna happen. I occasionally get a Shade Ore, Coal or a Steel, but that's about it. My loot-luck has always been crap.

(09-07-2013, 10:08 PM)ON_iBlue link Wrote: And that's what Sphinx kindly pointed out.
and blacksniper. You died in ragnarok so soon because a poor team full of characters bearly capable of hardmode were dragging the few people who could make a differance down. If you're tier 4 you can go into a ragnarok server and leech (not saying all are leeches but an unexperienced player that got his first tier 4 doesn't really have a place in ragnarok). That will be changed soon however if that poll is to be trusted.
No disrespect meant, i'm a newbie myself with a 49 and 41 characters but i'm ready to slowly ease into ragnarok with my crossbowman. Guess them legendaries and house craftables are a long way away so now is as good of a time as any.

As for soloing Smile
My 41 level archer is a pretty poor solo despite having SSB, Bear armor, War arrows.
Guess that's not my thing. (Would be ashamed to post the wave i reach)
Soloing isn't easy, as much as it may sound like it is. As I said before, just about anything can go wrong and end your run.
VenomsLust - Sergeant
Never said it's easy.

Join a house from your region (if you haven't already) and try to play events.
That's all i can say.

Sphinx never threatened anyone, least of all, you.
If the developers get the impression that a certain class is too powerful, they'll nerf it.
Try killing prince with a commando or sharpshooter alone. I think killing prince is a bit too much, dont you?
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
(10-07-2013, 10:25 AM)ON_iBlue link Wrote: Never said it's easy.

Join a house from your region (if you haven't already) and try to play events.
That's all i can say.

Sphinx never threatened anyone, least of all, you.
If the developers get the impression that a certain class is too powerful, they'll nerf it.
Try killing prince with a commando or sharpshooter alone. I think killing prince is a bit too much, dont you?
I know you never said it was easy. But to some, the way it's shown or spoken of, it can seem that way...
And it shouldn't be easy. One of the things that keeps me trying, is the fact that it is hard to do. It's more rewarding that way.

Joining a different house wouldn't make a difference... There's just no one online when I am, most of the time. Unless they're all playing on private servers that I can't see.
Most of the time when there is 10+ people on a server, it's either all red-shirts, or there's 1 high level carrying them.

To summarize what Sphinx said: "Talk about how well you can do, and we'll take away your ability to play."
That's a threat, a minor one, but still a threat. It's not just him though; like I said, it's a trend you see in many games.
Soloing is already difficult, making it impossible, when I have a hard time finding a half way decent group already, would make the game unplayable for me.

Having the ability to solo Normal as a Hero class is roughly the equivalent of maxing out your character in some other MMO and heading back to a lower level zone and soloing... That's OP?
VenomsLust - Sergeant
lmao if they nerfed archer and pikeman because they happen to be the classes you can kite with i think that would be it for me, essentially being able to kite and maneuver fast is what makes these classes worth choosing.
i swear on several occasions i have heard devs saying they wished more players were out and about from the cade style play using moving sheildwalls and semi kite tactics.

i see no problem with people wanting to share how far they got and this thread is in no way an e-peen war.

Normal: 20
Hard: 19
Ragnarok: 3

marauder wasn't the best choice for my solo excursions Wink 
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder