Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: For invaders do you want AimBot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it\'s very good.
50.00%
10 50.00%
No, reduce it.
25.00%
5 25.00%
No, reduce it and remove Autoblock for make it equal.
25.00%
5 25.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Aimbot
Hi.I opened this topic to tell a problem that everyone says that.But no one posted it I see.This problem is AimBot of bots.
That AimBot problem drives you crazy especially on some waves.If we need to make an example "Hired Javeliners, Nord Repeaterman, Huscarls, Veteran Huscarls and some other ranged invadersThat invaders I said only that I saw in Normal servers I dont know the others.But if we reduce AimBot that will make us a great game.In the order of this remove we must lose something too.I think Autoblock can be equal to it.10 minutes ago I was in a Normal server and we were playing then repeatermans came.I was in a building without mirrors and i got shot and died.How it can possible?Is it fair?

Edit: My bad not Remove Reducing.
...Lawl...
Start the game already!
(09-07-2013, 07:58 PM)Jevenriger link Wrote: Is it fair?
Nord Invasion is not fair Smile
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Its not fair true but dude how can they kill a man inside a building without windows?
By the way AimBotis not bad but soo much.
The accuracy on normal ? Hmmm wait until you reach ragnarök. And it is fine as it is.
Wusel @ Omnia
They're bots, they'll attempt to fire whenever they have line of sight as long as their projectile speed is high enough for the distance.

Kind of funny that you named some of the least accurate nords though.